- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Polperro 1 mile.
This delightful, detached lodge is situated on the family-friendly Killigarth Manor Holiday Park, within easy reach of the attractions and sights of Cornwall’s south coast near Polperro.
Nestled in a quiet setting, this lodge near Polperro is ideal for groups of friends and families keen on having some beach fun, with a host of on-site activities on offer.
This lodge near Polperro offers three bedrooms, including a double room with an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom where you can enjoy a soak in the tub after a day exploring the beautiful coastline.
The open plan living area of this lodge near Polperro provides a great place for everyone to gather with a kitchen, a dining area, and a sitting area with reclining sofas and armchairs and a log-effect electric fire.
With doors opening onto a raised, private deck with furniture, on sunny afternoons you can sit out and soak up the sunshine while sausages sizzle on the gas barbecue.
Adults and kids alike will love the many facilities the site has to offer which are open from the beginning of March to the end of October every year.
Make a splash in the indoor heated swimming pool, stay active in the gym or relax in the sauna.
There are also tennis courts, an adventure playground, amusement arcade, a bar, shop, a takeaway and a children's club!
Leading from the park, a public footpath leads down to Talland Bay, a magical cove with great rock pools that the kids will love investigating, and a beach café serving delicious, Cornish cream teas that you’ll never forget.
The quaint fishing villages of Polperro itself and Looe are close by, where time stands still and boats drift sleepily in the picturesque harbours.
Stroll through their winding streets, and soak up the relaxed atmosphere as you explore the many shops that these villages have to offer.
This charming lodge near Polperro is a great base for a relaxed break or an adventure holiday, whatever the weather!
Note: This property is approx.
50 yards from Ref.
914586, together they sleep 12.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x 2’ 6” twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in shared on-site laundry room, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own pool towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private front decked area with furniture and BBQ
- Use of on-site facilities (open Mar to Oct inclusive) including heated indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, adventure playground, tennis courts, soft play area and amusement arcade
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Note: Three steps up to decking area, which leads to front door
- Last minute
- “The lodge was the perfect getaway from home; it was well cared for and clean. We especially liked the fact that each lodge had their own space, and the bottle of wine and fruit made a good welcome gift.”
About the location
Looe 4 miles.
Beautiful Polperro nestles at the head of a long valley leading down to the sea on Cornwall's mellow south coast. The sheltered fishing harbour with its surrounding jumble of quaint, whitewashed cottages, draws visitors from around the world. Walk the narrow streets, watch the fishermen land their catch, take a leisurely lunch overlooking the harbour and then walk the clifftops for a taste of the spectacular coastal scenery. This is a magical area with much to see and do. The working fishing port of Looe is just 4 miles away and the delights of Cornwall's far west are easily accessible via the nearby Boddinnick ferry to Fowey and beyond. The perfect holiday location.