- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
This beautifully-furnished pine lodge is located in a quiet area of the Killigarth Manor Park in Polperro, with a footpath alongside the lodge leading to a quiet country lane that will take you right into this historic picture-postcard fishing village.
You will feel at home immediately on entering the lodge, and are sure to appreciate the comfortable furnishings in the open plan living room.
There are three bedrooms here as well as two bathrooms.
Outside is a relaxing patio, ideal to enjoy a drink at the end of the day or even to eat alfresco style before the sun goes down on another wonderful day in this magical area of Cornwall.
During the main summer period, Killigarth Manor Park has something to keep all the family occupied, from playgrounds, soft play and a children’s club to tennis, gym and a sauna, whilst everybody can play together in the indoor pool.
Leave the car and walk down to Polperro through traffic-free streets, passing enchanting old cottages, to the small harbour, once a thriving centre for the areas smuggling but now full of colourful boats.
There is a small sandy beach located just in front of a smuggler’s cave, and a tidal sea pool, all worth investigating.
You have a choice of excellent restaurants and pubs in the village including one of Cornwall’s finest historic pubs, the last pub before France!
A public footpath from the park leads down to Talland Bay, a magical cove with great rock pools for the kids to investigate and a beach cafe with Cornish cream teas you’ll never forget.
Also the historical fishing town of Looe, which is a hive of activity with many pubs restaurants and shops, is just a short drive away.
With the coastline here being part of the 80-mile long south Cornwall Heritage Coast, there will never be enough time to see all the lovely villages and coves that are dotted around the area.
With such a great location, holidays here are sure to be enjoyed all year round.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Two shower rooms with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available at the Manor clubhouse (8am - 12pm daily), selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with furniture
- Use of on-site facilities (open Mar - Oct inclusive) including heated indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, adventure playground, tennis courts, soft play area and amusement arcade
- Crazy golf and Foxy Club for children (no age restriction but small children should be supervised) open 7 days (Mar – mid Nov)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site shop, restaurant and club house
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Mobile signal can be intermittent
- Note: Due to the hilly areas at this park, this property may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: Cot and highchair only available in place of one single bed, therefore property suitable for 6 adults without the cot or 5 adults and 1 infant with the cot.
About the location
Looe 4 miles.
Beautiful Polperro nestles at the head of a long valley leading down to the sea on Cornwall's mellow south coast. The sheltered fishing harbour with its surrounding jumble of quaint, whitewashed cottages, draws visitors from around the world. Walk the narrow streets, watch the fishermen land their catch, take a leisurely lunch overlooking the harbour and then walk the clifftops for a taste of the spectacular coastal scenery. This is a magical area with much to see and do. The working fishing port of Looe is just 4 miles away and the delights of Cornwall's far west are easily accessible via the nearby Boddinnick ferry to Fowey and beyond. The perfect holiday location.