- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A fully restored detached dormer bungalow set on a quiet residential road, on the outskirts of the harbour town of Falmouth in southern Cornwall.
Immaculately presented with modern decor, this Falmouth cottage feels like a home-from-home and has plenty of space for a family of six, plus two dogs.
There is a sitting room with a gas fire, which is a cosy place to relax in the evening, and the dining room with a step into the kitchen overlooks the pretty garden.
There are two ground floor bedrooms and a bathroom in this cottage in Falmouth, plus there is a first floor double in the eaves.
The enclosed lawned garden at this Cornwall cottage is very sunny, a particularly lovely feature.
From this Falmouth holiday cottage there is easy access to all the facilities of the town including several beaches, the harbour area, Pendennis Castle and some of the best sailing waters in the West Country, including Helford River, the Fal Estuary and Falmouth Bay.
Just 1.5 miles from the beach, this bright Falmouth cottage is bound to appeal to all those seeking a traditional Cornish holiday retreat.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x first floor double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with gas fire.
Gas central heating with gas fire. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and stairgate. Off road parking for 2 cars with space for boat trailer. Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture. Two well-behaved dogs welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shops and pubs 10 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “Lowenna is a lovely holiday property, especially if taking a dog. The garden is perfect, everything was very clean and easy to keep clean, very high standard of furnishings and lovely comfortable beds. A real home from home.”
- “The host is so helpful and generous. Everything was in a wonderful condition; cleanliness and furniture. Having two dogs with us worked OK because the garden is very safe and enclosed as stated. It's well equipped with full table, chairs and separate chairs etc. It was a very nice sunny corner to relax with a glass of wine. The cottage is on a very quiet cul de sac so there was no passing noisy traffic. It was very easy to get out to main roads and activities. Well done.”
- “Lowenna was very clean, fresh and modern and the location was great.”
- “Great area for a relaxing break, with a lovely coastline and stunning views. 'Lowenna' offered a home from home environment, it was comfortable and we had a nice welcome from the owner. A dog friendly bungalow with plenty of room for two dogs in an enclosed garden.”
- “The house is nice and clean with modern bathroom and kitchen. Nice comfy beds with plenty of storage and hanging space for our clothes. The owner went the extra mile to make us welcome. We would recommend it due to location and very importantly, cleanliness. Thank you for making our holiday with your welcome and trouble free base.”
- “The cottage was lovely with everything we needed and very comfortable. The owner was very helpful. All the arrangements were well organized by yourselves and the owner. Faultless - thank you!”
About the location
Mabe 3 miles; Truro 11 miles.
Falmouth, with its magnificent natural harbour (the third largest in the world), winding streets and beaches, will keep you occupied for hours. The town's old harbour-side pubs, excellent shopping, art gallery and stunning National Maritime Museum simply complete the picture. Pendennis Castle, built by Henry VIII, is Falmouth's most popular attraction, sited on its own peninsula with superb panoramic sea views. Across from Falmouth harbour is the beautiful town of St Mawes, surrounded by the rocky coves, sandy beaches and lush green countryside of the Roseland Peninsula. Go there by car (15 miles) or take the passenger ferry from Falmouth (15 minutes). For nature lovers there is the Swanpool Nature Reserve, a lagoon and SSSI teeming with a variety of wildlife. Falmouth offers such a rich variety of landscape and attractions for people of all ages, it is sure to tempt you back time and again.