- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
St Agnes 3.3 miles.
This detached luxury farmhouse is perfectly located in a beautiful countryside location, set in a quiet, rural hamlet, just over three miles from the village of St Agnes and within reach of the Cornish coast.
Boasting a wonderful south-facing terrace and hot tub, you enter the property through a private gated entrance which is when the wow factor hits you.
Walk along the terrace and take a while to admire the superb serene valley views before entering the house where luxury exudes throughout.
Turning left and taking you down three steps you will enter the kitchen, which has been designed and furnished in a bistro style featuring all that you will need during your stay, including a gas Falcon range with two electric ovens.
From here you are taken into the relaxing conservatory overlooking the garden and the valley beyond.
On the other side of the house the dining room comfortably sits ten around a solid oak table and this leads you through into the sitting room with a woodburner and a large settee along two of the walls big enough to seat all the family.
You will then be taken through to the games room with full size pool table.
On the first floor there are five beautifully furnished bedrooms with two benefitting from en-suite facilities.
With four of the bedrooms offering zip/link beds you will have numerous options when it comes to sleeping arrangements.
The family bathroom is also located on the first floor and on the ground floor is a convenient basin and WC.
Outside on a fine day you won’t find a more relaxing place.
With the large private enclosed garden around the hot tub, the wonderful terrace and the designated BBQ area outdoor living can be enjoyed to the full here.
There are adjoining grounds totalling 15 acres where you are welcome to wander at your will in peaceful tranquil surroundings.
A short drive will take you to any number of superb beaches, and at the end of a day out you will always look forward to returning to this fabulous farmhouse.
A truly superb holiday home to be enjoyed all year round.
Five bedrooms: 2 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be 2’ 6’’ twin on request), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory. Games room with pool table.
- Eco central heating with woodburner
- Gas Falcon range cooker with electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, 2 x freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front and side enclosed lawned garden with terrace, patio, hot tub and BBQ, plus shared use of 15-acres of grounds with walking areas
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, downstairs only
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2.5 miles
- Note: Consultations and treatments available upon request by fully qualified Ayurveda practitioners
- Daily yoga classes also available
- Please contact the owner for further information
- Note: Stream in grounds, children to be supervised and pets to be kept on leads at all times
- Note: Five steps down to access the property
- Note: Two weeks notice is required to be given to the owner if any changes are needed to the standard set up of the zip/link beds.
About the location
Perranporth 5 miles; Truro 9.5 miles.
St Agnes is a thriving picturesque village on the Cornish coast, with four beaches on the doorstep and surrounded by wonderful countryside. Swim or surf in the clear waters, walk the footpaths and bridleways or hop onto the South West Coast Path. Coasteering, kayaking and horse riding are all available locally, and St Agnes has a regular programme of events and gigs for all the family to enjoy. The local shops offer an interesting selection of produce, from tasty treats to one-off pieces of art as a unique souvenir of your Cornish holiday, and there is a superb range of dining choices with two Great Cornish Food Awards in 2015. St Agnes also has a rich mining heritage which can be explored with a visit to the St Agnes Museum. Head out of St Agnes and you will find plenty of Cornwall’s attractions within easy reach, from the beaches at Newquay to the Tate at St Ives or the cathedral at Truro and of course, the world-famous Eden Project. St Agnes is also in the heart of Poldark Country, the landscapes made famous by the novels and TV series’, the most recent of which was broadcast in early 2015. So explore this beautiful region or stay close to home in a friendly bustling village; either way you are assured of a memorable Cornish vacation.
This property offers the following short breaks: