- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Hatt 1 mile.
This detached, single-storey stone cottage is set in a rural location, in the grounds of the owners' alpaca smallholding, one mile from the Cornish village of Hatt.
This Hatt cottage boasts lovely views across the surrounding farmland, an open plan living area with comfy seating and patio doors, a spacious bedroom and a separate bathroom.
This Hatt cottage has its own private, sunny patio, raised upon a four foot high terrace, making it ideal for sitting and admiring the rolling countryside and alpacas.
An added bonus to staying in this Hatt cottage is the opportunity to meet, greet and walk the friendly alpacas on a lead by arrangement with the owners.
Hatt village has a shop and pub, whilst 3.5 miles away is the town of Saltash, which offers shops, a spectacular riverside walk along the Tamar Valley and a golf and leisure club.
Further up the River Tamar is Calstock, where canoe hire and tuition are available, along with a variety of wildlife including heron, water fowl, salmon and otters, plus a short drive away are a number of National Trust properties.
This Hatt cottage provides a relaxing romantic retreat at any time of year.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of DVDs and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Rear patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The patio is unfenced and is raised 4 feet from the surrounding ground
- Note: The property is accessed via an uneven farm track
- Note: This property is suitable for guests aged 18 and over only
- Note: While this property does not accept pets, the owners' cats and dogs may have been in the property, so it will not be completely free of pet traces.
Note: This property is suitable for guests aged 18 and over only.
About the location
Saltash 3.5 miles.
Set midway between the beautiful Tamar Valley and the River Lynher is the small village of Hatt. It is a friendly rural community with a village shop, Post Office and pub. The town of Saltash is close by and offers visitors the wonderful Tamar Bridge, shops and pubs. There are plenty of beautiful woodland and riverside walks in the area, whilst a short drive away are several National Trust properties including Antony House, used for the filming of “Alice in Wonderland”, Cotehele Estate with historic quayside and Saltram House with gardens and deer park. The vibrant city of Plymouth is within driving distance, making Hatt an ideal base for visiting a variety of attractions and places of interest including Dartmoor and the lovely beaches of Whitsand Bay.