- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
An attractive, stone-built, mid-terrace property situated on the edge of the delightfully pretty village of Landrake, 10 miles from Plymouth. Boasting beamed ceilings in the charming sitting room, this former farmworker's cottage offers two lovely bedrooms, an enclosed garden with patio area and views over open fields to the front. The fishing port of Looe and the fabulous beaches at Downderry and Seaton are nearby, whilst the beautiful villages of Cawsand and Kingsand are just 20 minutes by car. With great golf available close by and the maritime city of Plymouth within easy reach, this lovely cottage has plenty to offer!
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin with en-suite shower cubicle and WC. Ground floor bathroom with corner bath, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed and living flame-effect fire.
- Storage heaters on ground floor with oil-filled electric radiators in bedrooms and electric fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, stereo
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking for 1 car
- Enclosed gravelled garden with patio area, garden furniture, BBQ and small summerhouse
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Due to the unfenced pond this property only accepts children aged 5 yrs and over
- Note: The main road passes the rear of the property some 400 yards away.
- Last minute
About the location
Looe 8 miles; Plymouth 10 miles.
Surrounded by open fields, the pretty village of Landrake offers a local shop and pub and provides the ideal base for exploring this often overlooked part of the region. The estuarine waters running up from the sea to St. Germans will keep walkers and nature lovers occupied for hours, whilst the pretty sea and riverside villages of Cawsand and Kingsand are just 20 minutes by car. The beautiful Rame Head coastal path winds its way through nearby Downderry and Seaton with their sandy beaches and on to the romantic fishing port of Looe, a must for any visitor to the area. With championship golf at nearby St. Mellion and all the facilities and attractions of the maritime city of Plymouth within easy reach, this great location is a must for all the family!