- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Saltash 3.5 miles.
This Dutch-built holiday cottage is set on a quiet park amongst woodland near Saltash in South Cornwall.
The privately-owned park holds a David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation and is a peaceful setting for a family holiday in Cornwall.
All on the ground floor, this Saltash cottage is ideal for groups who enjoy on-site activities combined with easy access to the beaches of South Cornwall.
This cosy Saltash cottage has an open plan living room complete with a woodburner for autumn evenings and two ground floor bedrooms sharing a shower room.
The well-kept community gardens set amongst the woodland are a delight to wander in on your stroll to the heated outdoor swimming pool.
The park also provides tennis, badminton, an adventure playground and a small football pitch.
There is a pub just a five minute stroll from this Saltash cottage which is family-friendly and serves excellent food and drink.
Nearby, Whitsand Bay has a three mile stretch of golden sand and there are beautiful fishing villages of Cawsand, Looe and Polperro all within short drives.
A lovely Saltash cottage and the ideal base to enjoy Cornwall's southern coastline.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with 1 adult bunks and 1 single. Shower room with shower, basin and separate WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric range cooker with oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, on-site coin-operated launderette, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car by cottage, additional space in car park
- Shared, lawned garden to front and private lawned garden to rear with furniture
- Shared use of heated outdoor swimming pool (open 27th May - 16th September), tennis, badminton and children's play area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3.5 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a £10 refundable deposit for the entrance gate
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: The pool is closed from mid Sep to Whitsun every year
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
About the location
Plymouth 6 miles; Liskeard 14 miles.
Saltash is dominated by the magnificent Tamar Bridge, Brunel’s masterpiece of engineering taking people from Devon to Cornwall across the Tamar River, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Saltash retains much of its old Cornish charm with narrow streets rising steeply from the banks of the river, and plenty of shops and interesting inns. From the old quayside there are river trips up stream to Calstock, a pretty village with white cottages on a steep hillside. Here, the 120 foot giant 11-arched Calstock Railway Viaduct towers above the River Tamar and carries one of Britain’s most picturesque branch lines down to the coast. Saltash offers some beautiful walks along the Tamar, and is only a five minute drive from Plymouth, with a plenty to occupy visitors including the historic Barbican quayside area with cafes, shops and bistros, the National Marine Aquarium and several theatres. A perfect base for exploring the area along the beautiful River Tamar.
Note: Pool open 27th May 2016 to 16th September 2016
- Last minute