- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Gunnislake 2 miles.
This charming Gunnislake cottage is located in an attractive, rural setting, in Latchley near Gunnislake, and is attached to the owner's farmhouse, accessed off a minor country road on the edge of this delightful village in the Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The cottage is entirely self-contained with a large garden with furniture, offering a quiet, peaceful place to relax of an evening.
This spacious Gunnislake cottage combines traditional features with contemporary furniture and decor, to make a homely, welcoming base for exploring the area.
Situated near to the Tamar Valley Discovery Trail, which runs for thirty miles following the course of the river through an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this Gunnislake cottage is ideal for walkers and wildlife lovers.
There are a multitude of rural pursuits locally including horse riding, fishing and golf.
Further afield is the award-winning pannier market town of Tavistock, which is only twenty minutes' drive from this Tamar Valley cottage.
For family fun, Crealy Great Adventure Park and Morwhellam Quay both provide hours of entertainment.
There is something for everyone at this idyllic rural hideaway.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV and DVD, 1 x twin. Shower room with double shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Spacious sitting room with electric fire and French doors to patio.
- Night storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, selection of DVDs, books and board games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for one car
- Lawned garden to rear with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Although all ground floor, cottage is accessed via steps
- Note: Due to rural location mobile signal can be intermittent
About the location
Tavistock 5 miles; Plymouth 18 miles.
Latchley, Near Gunnislake Latchley is a very attractive small village, situated on the banks of the River Tamar, amidst picturesque scenery providing ample opportunity for both river and woodland walks, cycling and riding.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute