- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Polperro 1 mile.
A detached wooden holiday lodge on the Killigarth Manor Holiday Park, a fifteen minute downhill walk to quaint Polperro, on the South Cornwall coastline.
This cottage is set in a quiet position on the edge of the park and boasts bright, open plan accommodation, ideal for a family holiday by the sea.
Patio doors to the decking area offer a fabulous spot to watch the sunsets with a drink after a busy day out and about.
You have the benefit of the many on-site facilities which are open from the beginning of March to the end of October every year, including the heated indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, tennis courts, adventure playground, amusement arcade, bar, shop, takeaway and children's club, so everything you need for a fabulous family holiday is right on your doorstep.
The quaint fishing village of Polperro, with its narrow streets and interesting shops, can be reached in just fifteen minutes on foot.
The attractive fishing port of Looe is only four miles away, with a sandy beach that often has entertainment for young people during the summer, a quayside ideal for crabbing, and a boating lake.
This sunny corner of south Cornwall offers easy access to many of the famous attractions such as the Eden Project and Plymouth Hoe.
A stay in this Polperro lodge will ensure a great holiday, all year round.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x 2’6” children's twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric log-effect fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer in shared on-site laundry, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own pool towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private front decked area with furniture
- Use of on-site facilities (open Mar to Oct inclusive) including heated indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, adventure playground, tennis courts, soft play area and amusement arcade
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Three steps up to decking area, which leads to front door.
About the location
Looe 4 miles.
Beautiful Polperro nestles at the head of a long valley leading down to the sea on Cornwall's mellow south coast. The sheltered fishing harbour with its surrounding jumble of quaint, whitewashed cottages, draws visitors from around the world. Walk the narrow streets, watch the fishermen land their catch, take a leisurely lunch overlooking the harbour and then walk the clifftops for a taste of the spectacular coastal scenery. This is a magical area with much to see and do. The working fishing port of Looe is just 4 miles away and the delights of Cornwall's far west are easily accessible via the nearby Boddinnick ferry to Fowey and beyond. The perfect holiday location.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute