- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This much-loved and cared for modern family home, in a quiet road above Mevagissey, provides a terrific alternative to more traditional Mevagissey holiday cottages, with plenty of space, a large garden, and the added bonus of an outdoor swimming pool. Furnished to a high standard, and offering single-storey accommodation, this Mevagissey cottage offers the choice of relaxing indoors or out; there is a comfortable sitting room and well-equipped kitchen, while the music room opens out to the enclosed garden, perfect for children. Leave the car at this Mevagissey cottage, and take the twenty minute stroll down to the picturesque harbour, with its shops, pubs and restaurants. Further afield you can enjoy the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Eden Project and many sandy beaches. For family fun on a rainy day you are not far from the Charlestown Shipwreck and Heritage Centre, Mevagissey Aquarium and the World of Model Railways. A wonderful Mevagissey cottage for all the family.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 1 x single with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x single, 2 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room, leading to music room. Sitting room with electric fire in feature fireplace.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Outdoor swimming pool (fenced from garden for safety); 28' by 15', 4'6" constant depth
- Off road parking for three cars
- Large lawned rear garden, accessed from music room, with covered pond and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.5 mile
- Note: Due to pond and swimming pool, children must be supervised
- Note: Steep hill down to village, can take longer walking back up!
About the location
St. Austell 5.5 miles; Truro 16 miles.
The perfect Cornish fishing village, with winding cobbled streets and a picturesque harbour full of boats. Stunning walks lead along the coast in both directions, with sandy beaches, high cliffs and hidden coves to explore. The village has an excellent selection of pubs and restaurants, whilst just up the road are the Lost Gardens of Heligan. A ferry from Mevagissey to Fowey also runs daily between Easter and September. Spend some time at the Tall Ships harbour at Charlestown (7 miles) with its shipwreck museum, or among the tropical biomes of the world-famous Eden Project (11 miles). The stunning coastline, fabulous beaches and renowned gardens of the beautiful Roseland Peninsula are a short drive down the coast while Truro, with its shops, restaurants, theatre and cathedral can be reached by car in half an hour.