- Hot tub
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
A stunning, detached house, nestling amongst trees at the edge of Mevagissey, overlooking fields leading up to the famous Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Renovated to an exceptionally high standard, the property features gothic-style rooms, a large farmhouse kitchen, stone-walled sitting room and magnificent conservatory.
The secluded hot tub with bespoke Chinese pagoda, thatched summerhouse and children's play area will ensure you never want to leave this special property.
An ideal touring base, with village amenities and several visitor attractions within easy reach.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super king-size four poster, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x 1st floor four poster with roll-top bath & en-suite basin & WC, 1 x 1st floor twin. Ground floor bathroom with roll-top bath, separate multi-jet shower, basin & WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. Additional small sitting area. Conservatory with dining table.
- Oil central heating (underfloor on ground floor, radiators elsewhere) with woodburner
- AGA (not for cooking, heating only), electric cooker with double oven, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, video, DVD, radio/CD
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Welcome pack
- Travel cot & highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Landscaped garden with summerhouse, children's play area, enclosed patio, BBQ, furniture
- 6-person hot tub with bespoke Chinese pagoda over, with wooden cabin-style changing room with 2-person infrared sauna & cold water shower
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops, pubs & harbour 10 mins
- Note: Balcony area on 1st floor
- Stairgate to prevent unsupervised access
- Parents advised to keep young children on ground floor
- Note: Max
- 4 children
- Note: Conservatory is unheated (except for Christmas & New Year weeks)
- Note: Owner collects a refundable Â£100 Good Housekeeping bond.
About the location
St. Austell 5.5 miles; Truro 16 miles.
The perfect Cornish fishing village, with winding cobbled streets and a picturesque harbour full of boats. Stunning walks lead along the coast in both directions, with sandy beaches, high cliffs and hidden coves to explore. The village has an excellent selection of pubs and restaurants, whilst just up the road are the Lost Gardens of Heligan. A ferry from Mevagissey to Fowey also runs daily between Easter and September. Spend some time at the Tall Ships harbour at Charlestown (7 miles) with its shipwreck museum, or among the tropical biomes of the world-famous Eden Project (11 miles). The stunning coastline, fabulous beaches and renowned gardens of the beautiful Roseland Peninsula are a short drive down the coast while Truro, with its shops, restaurants, theatre and cathedral can be reached by car in half an hour.
- Last minute