- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Washing machine
Gunnislake 2.5 miles.
Ideal for touring all of Cornwall, Dartmoor and South Devon, this detached, family-friendly lodge is located at Honicombe Manor, in the stunning Tamar Valley, near the rural village of Gunnislake and town of Tavistock.
With the lodge being situated right opposite a children's play area and only a short stroll from the facilities at Honicombe Manor, Eden Valley Lodge could not have a better location on the park.
Entering the lodge you pass two of the bedrooms and a shower room before you see the spacious open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area.
From here its right out onto the veranda where the hot tub is located, ideal to relax in at the end of a busy or not so busy day.
On the first floor and completing the accommodation are two more bedrooms and a bathroom with corner bath.
Set in over 20 acres of beautiful rolling countryside, Honicombe Manor is close to a wide range of attractions with something for all the family, as well as having a great range of leisure facilities, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym and tennis courts.
There is also a restaurant and bar located in the Manor, along with a soft play area for the little ones.
This lovely lodge is ideally located for a holiday or short break with plenty to see and do in the area.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with corner bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area leading to private hot tub on south-facing deck.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Nintendo Wii, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with hot tub and furniture
- WiFi available on-site in leisure areas
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only), including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, children's play area, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Bar/restaurant on-site
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: A laundry service can be arranged through the main reception at additional cost
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only).
About the location
Tavistock 5 miles; Plymouth 18 miles.
The small rural village of Gunnislake lies on the steeply wooded banks of the River Tamar. It has village pubs and a small selection of shops. Notably, the village sits at one end of the scenic Tamar Valley Railway - with regular services along the river bank to Plymouth. The area is perfect for exploring Dartmoor, the south and north coast beaches and the attractions of Cornwall’s far west. Close to hand, the Dartmoor town of Tavistock with its pannier market, pubs and restaurants is a must, as well as the popular fishing village of Calstock, renowned for its crafts and festivals, while the Donkey Sanctuary and Cotehele House and Gardens (NT) are just 10 minutes away. Enjoy a round of golf at St Mellion (8 miles), explore the restored Victorian mining village at Morwhellam Quay (4 miles), search for otters and deer along the Tamar Valley footpath, visit the National Trust owned Lydford Gorge, or take a trip to the beach and picturesque harbour at Looe (25 miles) - there’s something for everyone. For something really different, why not ride the scenic Tamar Valley Railway into Plymouth and spend the day in the fabulous Marine Aquarium or strolling the historic Plymouth Hoe?
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute