- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A thoughtfully renovated, detached bungalow, on the edge of the small village of Illogan Downs, 4 miles from Camborne and 2 miles from stunning beaches at Portreath. Refurbished, decorated and equipped to a good standard, it offers comfortable and convenient holiday accommodation, with three bedrooms, a spacious sitting room, and a lawned garden. Close to the village amenities and within easy reach of the main attractions of the region, this quiet property also makes a perfect place to relax away from the crowds. Tehidy Golf Course and Country Park are half a mile away.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with small dining area. Spacious sitting room with feature electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV, video, radio
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen provided
- Ample private parking with garage
- Lawned garden with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Village shop and pub 0.5 miles
- Please note: This property sleeps a maximum of 5 people including infants.
- Last minute
About the location
Camborne 4 miles; Penzance 12 miles.
A small, ex tin-mining community just south of Camborne, Illogan Downs nestles among fields and open countryside, just 2 miles from the sea and fabulous beach at Portreath. The towns of St Ives and Penzance, with their art galleries, restaurants and quaint harbours are 10 miles away, while the beaches of both North and South coast can be reached within minutes by car. Flambards theme park, Gweek seal sanctuary or the Goonhilly Satellite Earth Station are just a few of the other attractions scattered around this picturesque region. A great base for a varied family break.