- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This delightful holiday cottage is situated within the private grounds of the Glendorgal Hotel, a 17-acre site overlooking Porth Beach, and boasting its own headland, between the village of Porth and town of Newquay.
In a fabulous location within a short walk of a beautiful sandy beach, this Newquay holiday home combines convenience with a quiet, picturesque seaside setting, and is a perfect place for beach lovers.
The accommodation in this Newquay holiday home is upside down, with the bedrooms and bathroom on the ground floor, and the living area on the first floor.
The open plan living area of this Porth cottage is a sociable area to relax, and complete with balcony, it makes a great space all year round.
Guests at this Newquay cottage enjoy use of the hotel’s fabulous on-site facilities, including heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym, friendly bar and restaurant; so after a day exploring the delightful coastline, you can have a dip in the pool, or relax with a drink in the bar.
Newquay has several beaches, each with its own character, but most are renowned for good surfing, plus with the aquarium and zoo, South West Coast Path and some great golf courses in the area too, there’s something for everyone.
This Porth cottage is perfect for a family holiday.
Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 3 singles. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front patio
- Shared use of on-site facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, bar and restaurant
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, hotel bar 2 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: On-site facilities charged at adults (16 and over) £10 per person per day, children (3-15 years) £8 per person per day, and under 3's free
- Children are not permitted in the gym, but are welcome to use the pool
- Note: On-site facilities closed over Christmas, New Year and January.
About the location
Newquay 1.3 miles; Truro 15 miles.
Porth is a small seaside village on the outskirts of Newquay. The village offers a shop, cafes, restaurants and a pub on the sandy beach, plus nearby is the South West Coast Path, which boasts spectacular scenery. Watergate Bay, with its rolling waves, surf schools, cafe and pubs, is a short walk away, and the popular resort of Newquay with its beaches, watersports, pubs, restaurants, zoo and aquarium is well worth a visit. Fistral Beach and surf centre are three miles west of Porth, and the charming fishing village of Padstow, along with Bodmin Moor, the city of Truro, Falmouth and the world-famous Eden Project are all within easy reach, making Porth an ideal base for a Cornish getaway.
- Last minute