- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Bude 2 miles. These three character cottages are part of a small development of twelve holiday homes in an attractive rural setting near the small village of Poughill, just two miles from the resort of Bude in North Cornwall. These three cottages near Bude are comfortably furnished and each has its own private garden, plus use of the communal grounds, which include a children’s playground and a games room. Set amongst well-kept gardens, courtyards and orchards, and overlooking the lovely Cornish countryside, this group of Bude cottages offers a relaxing holiday complete with shared use of a 40ft indoor heated swimming pool. The local picturesque village of Poughill (which is pronounced “Poffle”) is just a ten minute walk from the cottages; it has won the Best Kept Village award several times and has a number of pretty thatched cottages and a village pub. The dramatic North Cornwall coastline is only two miles away, so guests will have no shortage of activities whilst staying in these Bude cottages, including stunning cliff-top walks along the South West Coast Path, lazing on the long sandy beaches in the Bude area, or surfing at Widemouth Bay. You will be sure of a fun-filled holiday at these superb cottages near Bude.
A single-storey end-terrace holiday cottage with accommodation comprising of a double bedroom and a family bedroom with three single beds.
There is also a pretty living area with electric fire and a fully-fitted kitchen, and outside is a private fenced garden.
An ideal Bude cottage for families at any time of the year.
Note: This cottage is next to ref 19172 and 19586 and together they accommodate 11 people.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with 3 single beds. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner-effect electric fire. Shared use of external laundry room, games room and 40ft indoor heated swimming pool with changing rooms and shower.
- Night storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Shared use of laundry room with 3 x washing machines and 2 x tumble dryers (on honesty box basis)
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, free WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own pool towels
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private enclosed rear lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of gardens, orchard and children's playground
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool (open 7.45am to 9pm - times vary out of peak season)
- Shared games room with table tennis and pool table (open 24 hours)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: Check-in after 4pm
- Note: The onsite WiFi can be very intermittent depending on the weather and how many other people on the site are connected to it
- If signal is weak in cottage there should be a better signal in the leisure building.
About the location
Tintagel 17 miles.
Bude is a fabulous coastal town that once visited you will want to come back to time and time again. Bude has something for everyone, great beaches for relaxing, and building sandcastles on, rockpools for investigating at low tide and cafes to watch it all from. The rolling waves are great for surfing all year round, and the footpaths by the restored canal or on the North Cornwall coastal path offer you a superb opportunity to explore and appreciate the outstanding countryside. Bude also has a superb golf course, indoor swimming pool, bowling alley/indoor play area and Heritage Centre at Bude Castle. It also has a good selection of local shops, supermarkets, cafes, pubs, restaurants and excellent Information Centre. Within a short drive are the remains of a huge iron age hill fort at Warbstow Bury, from where panoramic views can be seen. For days out, take the coast road north to see the lonely lighthouse above the sea at Hartland Point or walk or ride a donkey down the steep and cobbled village street (no cars allowed) of beautiful Clovelly to the harbour and the pub far below. Follow the coast in the other direction and there's the little cove of Crackington Haven, Boscastle, King Arthur's castle at Tintagel, Doc Martin's Port Wenn at Port Isaac and yet more great surfing beaches at Polzeath.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute