- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This Scandinavian-style wooden-clad lodge is set in a peaceful private country club near to the village of Lanivet in the centre of Cornwall.
Perfect for fishing and golf enthusiasts, this lodge provides a cosy relaxing cottage for up to four people.
At this Lanivet lodge there is a light and airy accommodation with a fully fitted kitchen and spacious sitting room with a double sofa bed.
The bedrooms consist of a king-size double with an en-suite bathroom boasting a luxurious Jacuzzi bath, and a twin with an en-suite shower room.
Guests at this Lanivet lodge can wander through the extensive laid out lawns of the resort, complete with three coarse fishing lakes totalling four acres, all of which differ in size.
Golfers will love the 4-bay driving range and 9-hole golf course, whilst children can take advantage of the outdoor play areas, plus a bonus to staying at this Lanivet lodge are the indoor heated swimming pool, gym, tennis courts and on-site health and beauty spa, or you may wish to enjoy a meal and drink in the on-site bar and restaurant.
Also available are lakeside walking trails and a scenic jogging track through 180 acres of idyllic, beautifully landscaped grounds.
Lying close to Lanivet and Cornwall's main touring route, guests can visit the beaches on either the north or south coast or spend a day at the magnificent Eden Project which is just six miles away.
A fabulous Lanivet holiday lodge for exploring Cornwall or simply just relaxing.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, power shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and double sofa bed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio garden
- Shared use of children's play area
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool, gym, on-site health and beauty spa, tennis, golf and fishing all at additional cost
- Site club house with WiFi
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site pub/restaurant 5 mins walk
- Shop 2 miles
- Note: A valid NRA rod licence is required for the fishing lakes
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
- “Fabulous holiday”
- “All aspects of the cottage were above expectations. The situation of the cottage is very good. The site facilities are spot on. We are booking again.”
- “The lodge was very cosy, comfortable, clean and modern. It was located close to main roads to make day out travelling easier.”
- “In a great location for travelling to North or South coasts and Eden Centre. For once the photos of the property lived up to the real thing - it was also very well equipped. Key collection was well set up and the general location (Lakeview) was nicely laid out. The owner was very accommodating when we spoke to her on the phone.”
- “This was a lovely Lodge, we had a very comfortable stay. The restaurant on site was excellent with very friendly and helpful staff.”
- “The Lodge was a nice place to come back to at the end of the day. Facilities on site were good, lovely pool and fishing, something for all of us. A lovely holiday.”
- “It was a great base for touring the top end of Cornwall. Accommodation was brilliant and the staff in the place were friendly.”
- “The accommodation exceeded our expectations - clean and roomy.”
About the location
Bodmin 5 miles.
A small village just to the west of Bodmin, Lanivet is a collection of picturesque properties, a pub and a few shops. The main town in the area is Bodmin, with its shopping centre and local attractions of the Bodmin and Wenford Railway, the Camel cycle trail, and the Bodmin Jail with its courtroom experience. Also close by are Bodmin Moor, the National Trust’s Lanhydrock House and Gardens for walking and cycling, as well as the magnificent Eden Project. Cornwall’s northern surfing coast and beaches are some twelve miles away, and the south coast is eight miles away. With good communication links on the doorstep to all parts of Cornwall, Lanivet is an ideal location for touring or for a simply relaxing Cornish break.