- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
St Merryn 1.5 miles.
This comfy, detached holiday chalet is located on Atlantic Bays Holiday Park near St Merryn, on the Cornish coast near Padstow.
Alongside similar chalets, touring caravans and campers this St Merryn holiday chalet is set within 27 acres of peaceful parkland with a bar, shop and children's playground, making it ideal for a family break.
Your Cornwall holiday chalet is immaculately presented, offering all ground floor accommodation with an open plan living area with wooden floors, two bedrooms and a sunny decked garden, ideal for relaxing in after a busy day.
There are several good, safe family beaches, all less than ten minutes' drive from your Cornwall holiday home and the pretty village of Padstow, with its picturesque harbour and many little shops, pubs and restaurants, is also nearby.
Enjoy a boat trip to Puffin Island, try your hand at sea fishing, explore the Camel Trail or take a trip on the ferry to the sailing resort of Rock.
Ideally located for activities such as swimming, cliff-top walking, surfing and golf, this holiday chalet near St Merryn is perfect for either an action-packed or simply relaxing holiday in Cornwall.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Electric convector heating. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Ample off road parking. Decked garden area with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub on site, 2 mins walk. Note: There is no wheelchair access at this property.
- Last minute
- “Retreat was peaceful and restful, just what the doctor ordered”
- “A Very comfortable chalet, clean and well appointed and a real joy to stay in! a very suitable place for anyone with mobility problems - with all the facilities that you could need. We went at the end of the season and it was quiet, but it is somewhat isolated - you have to drive to get anywhere touristy. However for s rest and recuperation it served us well and is probably a different experience at the height of the season - depends on what you want and it suited us perfectly. Service all round was excellent, helpful and friendly. The welcome treats were such a gracious touch - a real joy after a journey. Tea and biscuits there and easy to have straight away - bliss. Cleanliness was exemplary and it was warm with lots of hot water. Tv and DVD facilities kept us amused. All round great value for money.”
- “A very peaceful location - a very private setting for Souls Ret”
- “As soon as we saw the chalet we were very pleased with the situation and to see the roses and honeysuckle in the hedge right outside the door. It was a pleasure to sit outside. Service from Sykes was 10/10 The home was very comfortable a beautiful kitchen and bathroom. It would have been nice to have had a decent pub or club on site to go to in the evening as it was a very pleasant walk away. We would go again to the same place, Souls Retreat but only if the floorbards and doors were repaired as the squeaking and creaking spoilt it for us at night. No other problems at all, we loved it.”
- “Great accommodation in a brilliant location.”
- “Excellent accommodation. Lovely base to explore North Cornwall.”
About the location
Padstow 2 miles; Wadebridge 10.5 miles; Newquay 11 miles.
St Merryn is a typical Cornish village, located within two miles of the coast and close to the picturesque harbour and fishing port of Padstow. Surrounded by some of Cornwall's best surfing beaches and golf courses, St Merryn is a holidaymaker's dream, offering two pubs, three restaurants, a chinese takeaway, a chip shop, mini markets and a Post Office, yet St Merryn remains within easy reach of the area's visitor attractions. The vibrant town of Newquay is eleven miles down the road, boasting three major beaches, the National Surf Centre and an endless supply of rolling surf, making it a paradise for watersports enthusiasts. Newquay also offers good shopping, a zoo, a Sea Life centre and a variety of nightspots, clubs, pubs and restaurants. Set back from the main holiday crowds, St Merryn is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area at your leisure.