- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Polzeath 4 miles.
This large, luxury lodge is set in beautiful woodland in the grounds of an old manor house just 1.3 miles from St Minver, near Polzeath, Cornwall.
Situated close to the exclusive village of Rock and the wonderful beaches of Daymer Bay and Polzeath, this delightful lodge is ideal for families, friends or two couples wishing to enjoy all the facilities of a leading holiday park, including an indoor swimming pool.
As you arrive at the lodge you are immediately taken with the spaciousness and homely feel that exudes throughout.
The living area has a wonderful airy open feel with a comfortable sitting and dining area and well-equipped kitchen.
There are two bedrooms, both with large walk-in wardrobes, and with the double bedroom having an en-suite shower room.
The bathroom and utility room complete the accommodation.
Outside, there are two areas designed with relaxation in mind, offering a table and chairs for alfresco dining at the front, and loungers in a secluded area at the back.
The lodge is situated in a quiet select development on the holiday park where a lovely woodland walk will take you to the picturesque village of St Minver, and an 18th century coaching inn, the Fourways, which has a good reputation for both excellent food and fine ales.
Less than three miles away is the beautiful Camel Estuary, home to the famous Camel Trail, and the foot ferry to Padstow.
Polzeath has stunning views, and exhilarating coastal walks abound.
With some of the very best beaches in Cornwall to enjoy and a choice of top golf courses, as well as a variety of watersports on offer, your days can be as active or as lazy as you wish.
A holiday at this lovely lodge is one you will remember.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Utility.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer
- dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking in car park 50 yards from lodge
- Decked area with furniture
- Free shared use of on-site facilities including indoor heated swimming pool and sauna (open 1st Apr - 1st Nov), children's play area, multi-sports court and amusement arcade
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and swimming pool 3 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk (uphill)
- Beach 3 miles
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside
- Note: The holiday park does not allow the following breeds of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro or Dogo Argentino.
About the location
Wadebridge 7.5 miles; Padstow 16 miles.
The seaside village of Polzeath boasts a sandy beach, which is bordered by rock pools and is acclaimed to be one of the best surfing beaches in the country. Polzeath itself has a number of small shops, cafes and restaurants, and the South West Coast Path, a 630-mile route, runs through the village. Just over seven miles away is the popular market town of Wadebridge, which is set alongside the River Camel and offers an array of shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as North Cornwall's only family-owned cinema. There’s wonderful countryside in the area, with the renowned Camel Trail passing through the town, and the nearby town of Padstow, with its harbour, pastel-washed medieval houses and celebrated restaurants is well worth exploring. Within driving distance is the UK surfing capital of Newquay, with over 11 miles of golden sandy beaches. Polzeath is an excellent base for exploring this part of Cornwall.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute