“A beautiful cottage in a very ...”A beautiful cottage in a very tranquil location. Immaculate inside and out, very well equipped and all needs catered for, couldn't have asked for more.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Liskeard 2 miles.
This homely and well-equipped bungalow is situated in the Rosecraddoc Lodge Holiday Bungalows, two miles from the market town of Liskeard.
Ideally located for touring all of Cornwall, south Devon and both Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor, this lovely cottage is an ideal base for a couple or small family.
Upon entering this cosy holiday home, you will find a kitchen/diner, that leads to a sitting room with a modern flame-effect fire and then out onto the sunny patio, which provides a place to relax at any time of day.
There are two well-furnished bedrooms and a bathroom, where you can enjoy a long soak at the end of a busy day touring this beautiful area.
Your dogs are also well catered for, as there is one large hard plastic bed available and two bowls are set aside.
The Village Inn (seasonal) bar and restaurant is just three minutes walk away, while the adjacent Rosecraddoc Manor, set in landscaped grounds, offers tennis courts and a fishing lake.
You’re ideally placed for touring the varied countryside of south east Cornwall, the rugged north coast of Cornwall, secluded coves and sandy beaches.
With opportunities for walks straight out of the door to touring in whichever direction takes your fancy, there's something for everyone here.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric flame-effect fire.
- Electric panel heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 2 x TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car, plus additional space in visitor's car parking area
- Patio with furniture
- Shared use of fishing lake and tennis courts available at adjacent Rosecraddoc Manor
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Bar and restaurant within a few minutes walk
- Shop 2 miles, on-site pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside
- Note: Although the bungalow isn't adjacent to the River Seaton, it is close by, and there is an unfenced stream in the grounds, so therefore children need to be supervised at all times
- Note: Licence is required for on-site fishing subject to availability and there is a charge payable locally
- Note: Although WiFi is freely available at all times, please note that due to the rural location, connection may be intermittent, and should not be relied upon for business use.
About the location
Looe 9 miles, Bodmin 13 miles.
The historic market town of Liskeard is located in South East Cornwall at the head of the Looe Valley. The town has a weekly market and is home to a number of shops, pubs and restaurants. The beaches and harbour of the quaint fishing port of Looe is a mere 9 miles away. In-between there’s fishing and watersports at nearby Siblyback Lake, the Donkey Sanctuary at St Ann's Chapel, Cotehele House (NT) and gardens, and the championship golf course at St Mellion International Resort. Head to the world-famous Eden Project for a superb day out with the children. Even the maritime city of Plymouth with its historic Barbican docks area, outstanding shops, theatres and restaurants and the National Maritime Museum is only 30 minutes by car.