- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Liskeard 2 miles.
This well-presented holiday cottage is situated on a quiet wooded complex, near to Liskeard in South East Cornwall.
This Liskeard cottage provides a pleasant stay in the countryside overlooking fields and beside a gentle stream, yet is only a twenty minute drive from the coast.
Ideal for families, this cottage is all on the ground floor with a sitting room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, plus three bedrooms offering flexibility with the sleeping arrangements, whilst outside there is an open plan garden with a private patio, perfect for enjoying the landscaped gardens and beautiful trees.
Guests staying in this cottage have shared use of coarse fishing on a private lake and an award-winning bar and restaurant.
There is a host of activities from the doorstep including exploring the pretty harbours and small beach coves of the south coast, discovering the timeless mystique of Bodmin Moor or wandering through some of Cornwall's spectacular gardens, including the Eden Project, Ken-Caro and Boconnoc House and Gardens.
Families will love to explore the secret corners of Cornwall from this homely Liskeard cottage.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available at additional cost, payable on-site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio at rear and fishing lake
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Bar and restaurant on site
- Village shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: There is a stream next to the property, children should be supervised
- Note: Licence is required for on-site fishing subject to availability and there is a charge payable locally
- Note: Not suitable for wheelchair users.
About the location
Looe 9 miles, Bodmin 13 miles.
The historic market town of Liskeard is located in South East Cornwall at the head of the Looe Valley. The town has a weekly market and is home to a number of shops, pubs and restaurants. The beaches and harbour of the quaint fishing port of Looe is a mere 9 miles away. In-between there’s fishing and watersports at nearby Siblyback Lake, the Donkey Sanctuary at St Ann's Chapel, Cotehele House (NT) and gardens, and the championship golf course at St Mellion International Resort. Head to the world-famous Eden Project for a superb day out with the children. Even the maritime city of Plymouth with its historic Barbican docks area, outstanding shops, theatres and restaurants and the National Maritime Museum is only 30 minutes by car.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute