- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Mabe 1 mile. A well-appointed, compact single-storey barn conversion, one of a small number of holiday cottages next door to the owner's home, in tranquil open countryside just one mile from Mabe.
The property has been completely refurbished and now offers cosy, comfortable accommodation including a Jacuzzi bath and lovely bedroom with pine flooring and a four poster bed!
Perfectly placed for exploring the gentler south Cornish coast, as well as the rocky coves and high cliffs towards Land's End in the far west.
With several top-quality pubs and restaurants in the area, the National maritime Museum Cornwall at Falmouth and the misty reaches of the beautiful Helford River to explore, there is much to do and see.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x four poster double, 2 x single. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, shower over, basin and WC. Compact, modern open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, breakfast bar dining area and cosy sitting area.
Oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, larder fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD player. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Off road parking for one car. Garden furniture on small patio area. Sorry, no pets. Shop and pub 1 mile.
- Last minute
- “The cottage was in a delightful area with a host of local pubs offering supurb local cuisine, it was also ideal as a starting point to discover the wonders that cornwall had to offer,, close to Newquay, Lands End, Mevagissey and also ideal to explore the likes of pendennis castle in Falmouth or tintagel castle, the home of king arthur and tales of the round table. Truro is nearby and a dlightful place to shop in its small alleyways,, a must see is the brewery at St austell,, mmm(hic),, The cottage itself was of a high quality with everything needed all in and the hosts where most accomadating,, on arrival after a 7 hour journey, to find tea, coffee, milk and fresh fruit on offer was a lovely touch, as where the fresh flowers. In essence this is a must stay place to go”
- “total relaxation”
- “brilliant holiday from start to finish. the owner met us on arrival,even though we arrived about 6.30pm. we were at ease straight away. location was perfect for all the sites in Cornwall. cottage was wonderful. 3 excellent bedrooms,lounge and kitchen was all you could want, clean and homely. totally relaxed.would have loved to have stayed the extra week. already booked the cottage for next year.”
- “home from home”
- “This is fully equiped cottage everything there you could possibly need. Great location for exploring, the best holiday home I've stayed in”
- “PEACEFUL AND CONVENIENT”
- “pretty,quiet and convenient for all of Cornwall's attractions. Very helpful owners who even leave you a welcoming pack of milk,teabags,fruit and even some flowers.Already visited there twice before and going again this June. Could not ask for more really.”
- “Very enjoyable, in a pleasant quiet place, areas easy to access”
- “The cottage is well equiped with all that is required for a relaxing holiday. A real treat to find milk, tea and coffee waiting on arrival, as well as a bowl of fruit. The cottage is fully centrally heated keping us warm and cosy through out our stay. Our only sliight downside was the lack of lighting in the lounge making reading difficult with our ageing eyes.”
- “Good clean accomodation”
- “Exceptionally clean, well furnished with many modern appliances, good base to explore and beatiful beaches a short 10-15 min drive away. Met by friendly hostess, who provided useful information.”
- “The property was clean and warm, with easy parking and plenty of hot water. The close proximity to Falmouth is a plus.”
- “A lovely cosy Cottage with all mod cons, a home from home stay at a good price. In a great location with lots to see & do on the doorstep. Fantastic holiday!”
About the location
Falmouth 4 miles; Truro 10 miles.
A small hamlet just 4 miles from the maritime town and harbour of Falmouth. The surrounding countryside offers rolling fields, country lanes and misty, atmospheric creeks that wind their way inland from the sea through deep, wooded valleys. The area is perfect for lovers of breathtaking countryside, for enjoying time in boats and for long country walks. Falmouth, with its magnificent natural harbour (third largest in the world), winding streets and beaches will keep you occupied for hours. Its old harbour-side pubs, excellent shopping, Pendennis Castle and the stunning new National Maritime Museum complete the picture. Across the harbour is the beautiful town of St Mawes, surrounded by the rocky coves, sandy beaches and lush green countryside of the Roseland Peninsula. Go there by car (15 miles) or take the passenger ferry from Falmouth (15 minutes).