- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Roche 1 mile. A spacious holiday home, this is a charming and superbly renovated, Grade II listed, 19th century China Clay drying kiln, a mile from Roche and 4 miles from St. Austell.
One of five holiday homes in the building, Riverside offers accommodation with a real history, with subtle reminders of the building's China Clay heritage in and around the accommodation.
Exposed timbers, part wooden floors and a bright and airy sitting room with doors to the patio and courtyard make this an attractive home from home.
There are swings for the children, and a stream runs past the back door of the building.
The area makes a welcome introduction to this fascinating part of Cornwall, with the Eden Project, beautiful beaches such as Carlyon Bay, and charming fishing villages such as Padstow and Mevagissey an easy distance away.
Split-level ground floor accommodation. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin (all upper ground floor). Upper ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Superb upper ground floor fitted kitchen with dining area. Spacious lower ground floor sitting room with flame-effect electric stove and doors to patio overlooking courtyard.
- Electric convector heaters in every room with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, TV, DVD player
- Shared use of washing machine, dryer and freezer in communal laundry area
- First Â£20 of electricity inc. in rent, extra electricity cards available from reception
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private use of an area of patio with shared use of gravelled inner courtyard with garden furniture and children's swings
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Please note: Unfenced stream on site, children must be supervised at all times.
About the location
Lanivet 3 miles; Bodmin 6 miles; Wadebridge 9 miles.
Both the villages of Roche and nearby Lanivet offers a small selection of shops and pubs and are situated just off the A30, six miles from Bodmin. The area is predominantly involved with agriculture and the countryside is lush, green and undulating. Perfectly placed for touring the whole of Cornwall with the wild open spaces of Bodmin Moor just six miles away and the ruggedly beautiful north coast with its rocky coves, high cliffs and outstanding surfing beaches just thirty minutes by car. The resort town of Newquay with the new Fistral Beach surf centre and the fishing village of Padstow with its narrow streets, quaint harbour and renowned restaurants should not be missed nor should the fabulous Eden Project with its spectacular biomes full of tropical plants just four miles down the road. The south coast too is just ten miles away and trips to the shipwreck centre at Charlestown, the fishing village of Mevagissey and the beautiful Roseland peninsula should not be missed.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute