- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Roche 1 mile. A charming holiday home, in a Grade II listed 19th century china clay drying kiln, a mile from Roche and 4 miles from St. Austell.
One of five holiday homes in the superbly renovated building, The Linney provides well-equipped accommodation full of character, with exposed timbers, part wooden floors and other subtle reminders of the building's China Clay heritage.
There is a spacious sitting room with doors to the patio and courtyard, as well as swings for the children, and a stream running past the back door of the building.
The area makes a welcome introduction to this fascinating part of Cornwall, close to the Eden Project, and with beautiful beaches such as Carlyon Bay, or charming fishing villages such as Padstow and Mevagissey an easy distance away.
Split-level ground floor accommodation.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin (all upper ground floor). Upper ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Superb upper ground floor fitted kitchen with dining area. Spacious lower ground floor sitting room with flame-effect electric stove and doors to patio overlooking courtyard.
- Electric convector heaters in every room with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, TV, DVD player
- Shared use of washing machine, dryer and freezer in communal laundry area
- First £20 of electricity inc. in rent, extra electricity cards available from reception
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private use of an area of patio with shared use of gravelled inner courtyard with garden furniture and children's swings
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Please note: Unfenced stream on site, children must be supervised at all times.
About the location
Bodmin 6 miles; Wadebridge 9 miles.
A small village with a selection of shops and pubs just off the A30 some 6 miles from Bodmin the nearest town. The area is predominantly involved with agriculture and the countryside is lush, green and undulating. Perfectly placed for touring the whole of Cornwall with the wild open spaces of Bodmin Moor just 6 miles away and the ruggedly beautiful north coast with its rocky coves, high cliffs and outstanding surfing beaches just 30 minutes by car. The resort town of Newquay with the new Fistral Beach surf centre and the fishing village of Padstow with its narrow streets, quaint harbour and renowned restaurants should not be missed nor should the fabulous Eden Project with its spectacular biomes full of tropical plants just 4 miles down the road. The south coast too is just 10 miles away and trips to the shipwreck centre at Charlestown, the fishing village of Mevagissey and the beautiful Roseland peninsula should not be missed.
- Last minute