- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Newquay 5.5 miles.
Absolutely perfect for family holidays, this spacious luxurious lodge is set on the far edge of White Acres Holiday Park in the hamlet of White Cross just five miles from Newquay and an array of spectacular beaches.
The lodge features a really welcoming large open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and a comfy sitting area with French doors leading out onto the balcony with great views of the lakes and surrounding countryside.
There are three bedrooms here, two twin rooms, and a double benefitting from en-suite facilities and a dressing room.
Located just off the main road into Newquay the famous seaside resort is reached within minutes by car or by bus which stops right opposite the park.
Also for beach lovers, to the north and south of Newquay are such favourites as Crantock and Watergate Bay, all easily accessible meaning you could go to a different stunning beach every day for a week and still not enjoy them all within a ten mile radius.
Such is the location of this lodge you are provided with the best of both worlds, all the facilities you would expect from one of the South West's top holiday parks are to hand, yet being situated on the far edge of the site means you are able to enjoy the peace and tranquillity that you look for on holiday.
For any keen anglers you will find everything you want here at one of the UK's top fishing destinations.
With a choice of 13 lakes, a calendar of fishing festivals, weekly residents matches and expert tuition and advice this really is a real angler’s paradise (available between 1st March- 31st October).
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with furniture
- Shared use of on-site facilities including use of indoor heated swimming pool, spa and sauna
- Entertainment pass at cost of £10 per person required for swimming pool, gym, spa and clubhouse
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Fishing available between 1st March and 31st Oct, rod licence required and passes are available to purchase from tackle shop
- Note: There are six steps to access the property
- Note: Fishing lakes on site, children to be supervised
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
About the location
Holywell 6 miles; Perranporth 8.5 miles; Truro 14 miles; Padstow 14 miles.
Newquay is the home of the UK’s surf scene, boasting three major beaches, the National Surf Centre and an endless supply of rolling surf, making it a watersports paradise. The town, with its shopping centre, zoo, sea life centre and varied selection of restaurants and pubs, also promises a holiday to remember. For avid walkers, the South West Coast Path passes in both directions along a stunning coastline of high cliffs, hidden coves and yet more beaches. The quaint harbour and fishing village of Padstow is just 14 miles away, while Truro, with its museums, cathedral, restaurants and cobbled streets, as well as the Eden Project, can be reached in half an hour. Picturesque St Ives and the Tate St Ives gallery is around an hour's drive or a train ride away. In fact, because nothing in Cornwall is far from Newquay, it’s the perfect touring base.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute