- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
This wooden holiday lodge is situated on a private, well-maintained site on the outskirts of St Teath, an award-winning Cornish village near Port Isaac.
This light and airy St Teath cottage provides modern and convenient accommodation near to the spectacular Cornish coast and in a quiet village location.
With an open plan living area with a dining area, and wide veranda, there is plenty of space for a group of four to get together in all weathers to enjoy this lovely site.
There are walks from the doorstep along the lanes or to the village pub and this St Teath cottage is handy for exploring this area of Cornwall, well known for the TV series ‘Doc Martin’, filmed around Port Isaac, a charming village with a sandy beach.
Padstow is only a very short drive away, with well known celebrity chef restaurants, independent shops, and the long distance Camel Trail, a disused railway line, is ideal for cycling to Wadebridge along.
The South West Coastal Path, which passes through delightful small coves such as Crackington Haven and Trebarwith Strand, is a must for walkers.
This St Teath lodge provides a comfy home-from-home.
Note: This property is near Ref.
913343, together they sleep 8.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 2' 6" twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with veranda.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private, raised, wooden patio with furniture to side of property
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurant 8 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “A very nice Lodge, it was immaculate inside and very welcoming.”
- “The lodge was in a great location for exploring the coast and had everything needed to make it feel like a real home from home. It was spotlessly clean when we arrived and the owner had provided lots of little extras like tea, coffee, milk and cleaning products which all helped to make our stay as pleasant and hassle free as possible.”
- “The weather was excellent. The site was very good in a beautiful little village, with a good local pub with excellent food. Very dog friendly everywhere. Had a really good restful time.”
- “The owners of the lodge were excellent and the site on which the lodge is situated is very clean and tidy. The village provided a local shop and the public house was friendly and served excellent food. We took our two dogs with us and found a box for them containing balls and treats - a lovely touch. We would certainly recommend this property to friends and family and would use it again.”
About the location
Port Isaac 5.5 miles.
St Teath is a picturesque village three miles inland from the spectacular North Cornwall Coast, and is dominated by a clock tower surrounded by pretty cottages built from local Delabole slate. The churchyard has a magnificent Celtic cross, one of the tallest in Cornwall, and bells ring out from the church every Sunday morning. St Teath has a village shop, a butcher, a Post Office, and an excellent village pub serving local food and ales. St Teath is in an excellent location, and just a few miles away from the popular Trebarwith Strand and Polzeath beaches, very close to Port Isaac, a fishing village where the popular TV series Doc Martin was set. North Cornwall is the ideal destination for outdoor enthusiasts, as it offers walkers coastal paths with breathtaking views, and cyclists beautiful routes to follow, such as the Wadebridge to Padstow Camel Trail. A Cornish destination combining beach life with outdoor activities.