- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bennetts Court Cottages
Bennetts Court Holiday Cottages is a small group of five, situated on the owners' 11-acre site on the edge of the small Cornish village of Whitstone, near Bude. Converted from stone and cob barns, these Cornish cottages are approached along a private tree-lined drive and provide a peaceful escape to the countryside, where there are far-reaching views across fields grazed by a handsome herd of alpacas. On site there is plenty to occupy guests, from a dip in the outdoor swimming pool to a cuddle with Benjamin bunny in pet’s corner, or a social BBQ with other guests to a table tennis game with the family. Each cottage has its own garden area, from which you can enjoy a cuppa in the sun whilst watching the children play on the swings against a backdrop of rural tranquillity, planning a day on the beach. Alternatively, head out to discover the majesty of this wonderful region. Visit the gorgeous beaches at Widemouth Bay or Bude, and spend the day rock pooling, body boarding, surfing or walking the coastal path. The local Camel Trail is a long-distance path ideal for cycling, and the stretch between Wadebridge and Padstow is particularly popular. Why not take a trip out to sea on a boat, catch a foot passenger ferry over to Rock from Padstow or frequent the numerous farm shops, country inns and quaint Cornish villages, all of which are on the doorstep of this cosy Whitstone cottage?
This semi-detached cottage is set in the owners' 11-acre site which includes five holiday cottages, on the edge of the small Cornish village of Whitstone.
This cosy Cornish cottage is set away from the main courtyard and is an ideal holiday home for a small family with its range of wonderful facilities.
All on the ground floor, this cottage near Bude has two bedrooms that share a bathroom, and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen and a sitting area with a woodburner.
Outside this Cornish cottage is a private patio area where you can relax with a morning coffee as you plan the day's activities.
Will it be a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, or watching the kids play on the swings before heading off to see the resident alpacas, rabbits and guinea pigs?
Alternatively, head out to discover the majesty of this wonderful region.
Visit the gorgeous beaches at Widemouth Bay or Bude, and spend the day rock pooling, body boarding, surfing or walking the coastal path.
The local Camel Trail is a long-distance path ideal for cycling, and the stretch between Wadebridge and Padstow is particularly popular.
Why not take a trip out to sea on a boat, catch a foot passenger ferry over to Rock from Padstow or frequent the numerous farm shops, country inns and quaint Cornish villages, all of which are on the doorstep of this cosy Whitstone cottage?
Note: This property is next to Ref.
29349, 29355 and 29356, together they sleep 15.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Shared external laundry.
- Electric night storage heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer in laundry, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared on-site facilities including outdoor swimming pool (May - Sept), indoor play room with table tennis, children's playground, picnic barn and BBQ area
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Due to the animals on-site, please ensure dogs are kept on a lead when outside
- Last minute
- “We loved getting to see the alpacas up close. The cottage had so much more than we expected , everything you need that a lot of self catered places don't provide, ie washing up liquid, hand soap, etc. We had a great time travelling around north and mid Cornwall during our stay.”
- “We had a great time at Bramble Cottage. It had a great country feel to the place. The weather wasn't great the week we were there so we spent more time than expected in the cottage and found it very comfortable and well equipped. We would thoroughly recommend the accommodation to anyone and would not hesitate going back there when we visit the area again.”
- “Good location and great beaches - all dog friendly & clean. A peaceful holiday cottage with swimming pool. Fed the alpaca's.”
- “The owners had thought of everything, with 2 very young children we already had a car packed full of things we needed however, they had thought of everything so there were lots of things we needn't have brought with us. The beds were comfier than our beds at home! My daughter loved the alpacas and the play barn was also great. We loved the privacy offered by Bramble Cottage. The only thing we didn't make use of was the pool but to be honest we weren't that bothered as there was more than enough to do around the property. The whole site is a credit to the owners who never seem to sit down. Their hard work is truly a credit to them!”
- “The accommodation and location were perfect. The owners friendliness and helpfulness were second to none.”
- “The Owners were great and their was nothing that they wouldn't do for us. We loved the cottage, the weather was quite good and we found a lot of eating places near by.”
About the location
Bude 7 miles; Holsworthy 8 miles; Launceston 10 miles.
Whitstone is a small Cornish village located between Launceston and the seaside town of Bude, and is home to a village store. Six miles from Whitstone is the beach at Widemouth Bay along with many inlets and coves. Just seven miles from Whitstone is the coastal town of Bude with wonderful beaches and great surfing all year round. Bude is on the South West Coast Path and has a superb golf course, indoor swimming pool, bowling alley/indoor play area and a good selection of local shops, supermarkets, cafes, pubs and restaurants. A wonderful area for a family holiday, all year round.