- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
A tastefully-restored cottage apartment attached to the owner's property, but with its own entrance, garden patio and car parking, in the hamlet of Dundry in Somerset, 6 miles from the city of Bristol and Bristol Airport.
This gorgeous hilltop Dundry cottage apartment enjoys rural views, an ideal backdrop for relaxing after a day exploring the area.
This attractive, beautifully-presented, modern Dundry cottage apartment provides spacious accommodation, including an open plan living and dining area with well-equipped fitted kitchen, and patio doors leading to a pretty garden, ideal for alfresco dining.
This Dundry cottage apartment is just a few minutes' drive from an award-winning Michelin star-rated village pub and eating house.
Walkers, cyclists, fishermen and landscape lovers are ideally placed in this Dundry cottage apartment for exploring the Mendip Hills, renowned Cheddar Gorge and caves, and Chew Valley Lake, an SSSI and national birdwatching centre.
Further afield the Georgian city of Bath, with a wealth of character and visitor attractions, and the exciting harbour city of Bristol both provide plenty to see and do.
A perfect Dundry cottage apartment base in rural Somerset.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with luxurious en-suite bathroom with bath, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower room with double shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Electric central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with basic Sky, WiFi, library of books. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Private patio. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shops 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk. Note: This property does not accept children of 9 years and under. Note: There are 3 steps leading to the decking to access the cottage. Note: Free-range eggs from the owner’s chickens are usually available at no extra charge. Note: As the property is relatively close to Bristol Airport, some associated noise maybe heard.
Note: This property does not accept children of 9 years and under.
- “fantastic stay”
- “wonderful cottage in a beautiful location, everything you could need, and a lovely base for exploring the area. Fresh eggs from the owner, and a lovely pub doing great food just a few minutes walk down the lane. Would recommend to anyone.”
- “contemporary conversion with easy access to countryside and city”
- “Perfectly located for visiting our friends in Bristol and to explore the beautiful countryside around. A helpful supply of leaflets and information enabled us to make the most of the area as well as an eclectic collection of books to delve in to. We loved the contemporary style and decor and were impressed by the furniture and fittings. Beautifully clean, well equipped-we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.”
- “Everything we hoped for”
- “The setting was perfect, as was the accommodation, overlooking beautiful countryside, but very easy access to Bristol. Our stay was lovely, the owners were extremely helpful, but unobtrusive. We would highly recommend Oolitic Springs.”
- “Hilltop excellence”
- “Spacious (admittedly we were only 2 people), well appointed and in a beautiful spot, convenient both for Bristol and Bath, and for many other attractions in the area. The couple who run it were very friendly and helpful - even dashing out to buy bedding more suitable for the heatwave we were in. We would certainly use it again.”
- “Warm, comfortable, well appointed and quiet. Conveniently located for us.”
- “This was our second visit to the property as we found it to be a perfect location to relax and get away from the stresses of life. It was also perfectly located for many sights in and around Bristol and all in all helped us have a lovely week away together”
- “The couple who ran this place were very friendly and helpful. The cottage offers quite a lot of space. It is in a splendid hill-top location that is convenient both for Bristol, Bath and for many nice places in North Somerset.”
About the location
Bristol 6 miles; Bath 15 miles.
The hamlet of Dundry in Somerset enjoys a peaceful rural position, overlooking both Bristol City to the north and the Chew Valley Lakes/Mendips to the south. Dundry has two pubs with restaurants, and is ideally placed for enjoying all the countryside walks, cycle trails and scenery of this lovely area. The city of Bristol is world renowned as a port and has a wide range of museums highlighting the city's history. Step on board the world's first great ocean liner, Brunel's SS Great Britain, in Bristol's historic Harbourside or visit Bristol Museum & Art Gallery which features outstanding collections of art and archaeology, geology and natural history. Slightly further afield is the Roman city of Bath which is a World Heritage City and is home to the fabulous Roman Baths, a range of museums and the Botanical Gardens. A wonderful location to visit at any time of the year.