- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
An impressive, detached stone Cotswolds cottage located in the gated village of Lower Mill, within a 450-acre nature reserve, beside the beautiful Cotswold Water Park.
Luxuriously appointed to provide a welcoming atmosphere, this Gloucestershire cottage offers tasteful, contemporary accommodation ideal for a family holiday or a get together with friends in this stunning and sought-after region of Gloucestershire.
This Cotswolds cottage offers two single bedrooms, each with additional pull-out beds, along with two spacious king-size doubles, both boasting lavish en-suite facilities and Juliet balconies overlooking the garden to the lake beyond.
The inviting sitting room houses a woodburner and a large dining table, providing the perfect place to unwind by the flames at the close of a busy day.
Outside this beautiful Gloucestershire cottage is an attractive decked area, surrounded by greenery, with side access for bike storage; a wonderful spot in which to get lost in a good book on fine afternoons, or reflect upon the events of an active day spent discovering the many facilities that the Cotswolds Water Park offers.
With complimentary, seasonal use of the wide range of attractions including an outdoor heated swimming pool, fishing and sailing, guests are certain to be delighted with this Cotswold cottage.
Located close to the source of the River Thames and the Thames Path, with wonderful walking and cycling nearby, this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offers something to for every guest.
Why not venture a little further afield to discover pretty Cirencester or the spa town of Cheltenham, or simply spend your time touring the many quaint villages that make up this exceptionally picturesque area?
A very special Cotswolds cottage in a unique part of the country.
Four bedrooms: 2 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x single with pull-out stacker beds. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility and drying room. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Electric wall heaters
- Electric oven and hob, combi microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Allocated parking for 1 car next to cottage, additional free parking on-site
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed decked garden with furniture and BBQ
- FOC use of Mill Village facilities inc. outdoor heated swimming pool (Apr – Sep inc.), sauna, tennis court, children's play area, sailing (Mar – Oct inc.) and trout and coarse fishing (unavailable May 12th - Jun 1st)
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and on-site facilities 3 mins walk, pub 1 mile
- Note: Kayaks available for use on the lakes at Lower Mill Estate by arrangement with owner
- Note: Maximum occupancy 8 people, including infants
Note: Maximum occupancy 8 people, including infants.
- Last minute
- “Tranquil Oasis”
- “Amid the torrid excitement of the Rugby World Cup, the Bridge House in the Lower Mill Estates provided my wife and friends a great place to relax and enjoy the Cotswolds. We sortied out to match venues and returned for respite. The Bridge House, along with the sauna and pool filled the bill perfectly. We Americans enjoyed a game of Trivial Pursuit UK version. We did the unthinkable and BBQed in October. The Bridge House was an ideal accommodation.”
- “The house was beautiful and felt extremely welcoming as soon as we arrived. There was a great selection of board games and DVD's which was a thoughtful touch and utilised. The log burner was a particularly lovely asset as we stayed in the colder time of year!”
- “Lovely property in a beautiful area. Extremely comfortable for a special family get together.”
- “The "wow factor " when everyone found and first walked into the property. I was celebrating my 70th birthday and was able to entertain friends and family through out the week in style and comfort.”
- “An excellent property in a wonderful setting.”
- “We loved the area with all the water, walking paths, beautiful grasses and just about anything you could think of to do. A wonderful spot to relax with our family.”
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found tennis courts, croquet lawn, a children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.