- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful attached barn conversion next to the owners' home, surrounded by beautiful Worcestershire countryside in the charming village of Bretforton.
Boasting exposed beams and brickwork, this lovely Bretforton cottage is perfect for a romantic break or a get together with family and friends.
A real home-from-home, this Worcestershire cottage offers two charming bedrooms, a cosy sitting room with electric woodburner-effect stove and a well-equipped, fitted kitchen with dining area, perfect for enjoying a lazy lunch or celebratory dinner.
Outside, guests can enjoy the peaceful countryside on the seating area by this Bretforton cottage, or enjoy ball games and picnics in the owners' streamside paddock, from where lovely walks and cycle rides can be enjoyed.
Bretforton boasts a 600 year old pub, which hosts many festivals throughout the year, whilst just 1.5 miles away the village of Badsey offers more amenities.
With Broadway, Evesham, Stow-on-the-Wold, Cheltenham and Stratford-upon-Avon just short drives away, this cottage in Bretforton is a perfect all year round holiday home.
Note: This cottage is next to Ref. 21367 and across the road from Ref. 919647, together they sleep 13.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double (stairs open directly into bedroom), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric woodburner-effect stove.
- Gas central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Shared lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Shared paddock for ball games
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Community shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a fenced stream next to the paddock, please ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: Stairs lead to small landing with access to twin room and bathroom, then four further stairs lead round into double bedroom
- Note: Cheltenham Festival week commencing 11th March 2016 charged at £444.
About the location
Broadway 4 miles; Evesham 5 miles.
The ancient village of Bretforton lies in the Vale of Evesham amid beautiful Worcestershire countryside. This charming village boasts its own Community village shop and a 600-year old village inn, owned by the National Trust, which hosts many music, folk, food and drink festivals throughout the year. The village of Badsey is 1.5 miles away and has a well-stocked shop, Post Office and butcher, plus just 4 miles away the quintessential English village of Broadway offers individual shops and boutiques, art galleries, restaurants and hotels. The world-renowned Lygon Arms has been popular for centuries and now offers spa facilities that can be enjoyed at pre-arranged times. The surrounding countryside is famous for its fruit growing and market gardening, and Bretforton is a great base for exploring the many unspoilt Cotswold towns and villages, as well as the Cheltenham Spa with its Gold Cup Festival or Worcester with its magnificent cathedral. The birthplace of William Shakespeare, Stratford-upon-Avon, is just a short drive away and offers many historic buildings, theatre and the River Avon. The area has an abundance of National Trust properties, museums, lovely walks and cycle trails, making this a great place for a relaxing holiday at any time of year.
- Last minute