- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely, detached barn conversion situated at the foot of the beautiful Malvern Hills, in the peaceful village of Castlemorton, 6 miles from Malvern.
Located within the grounds of the owner's home, this light and airy, single-storey accommodation boasts two traditional ground floor bedrooms, a modern galley-style kitchen and charming sitting room with warming woodburning stove.
The property offers a lovely, bright conservatory leading to a large enclosed garden, great for relaxing and dining alfresco.
Stunning views of the Malvern Hills and access onto Castlemorton Common can be enjoyed from the rear of the property.
The surrounding Herefordshire and Worcestershire countryside is a walker's paradise, providing an opportunity to view some of the great local wildlife.
With castles, museums and National Trust houses nearby and an excellent canal network throughoutthe area, this delightful property has plenty to offer at any time of year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath with shower over, basin and WC. Modern, fitted galley-style kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, TV with FreeSat, video, DVD, CD player/radio, WiFi, small library of games/books/DVDs/videos
- Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 15 minutes' walk
- Note: There is a pond close by in the owner's orchard
- Please ensure young children are supervised.
About the location
Malvern 6 miles; Ledbury 8 miles.
The delightful village of Castlemorton is situated at the southern end of the famous Malvern Hills, which lie on the boundary between Herefordshire and Worcestershire and are a paradise for walkers and wildlife enthusiasts. Boasting a lovely 12th Century Church, the village stands nearly equal distance from the historic towns of Malvern (voted into AOL Travel's 2009 'hottest destinations' list), Ledbury and Tewkesbury, which are home to a wealth of black and white houses, olde worlde inns, restaurants, quality shops and are surrounded by beautiful countryside. There are country houses, gardens, castles, museums, railways and wildlife centres situated within easy reach of the village, while the lovely riverside town of Upton-on-Severn is also nearby, with its lovely inns, marina and river boat cruises. A delightful holiday location.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute