- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A bright and spacious first floor apartment, one of two Gloucestershire self-catering apartments on site, in the pretty canalside village of Frampton on Severn. Wards Court 1, a beautifully restored Gloucestershire self-catering apartment, provides high quality, bright and airy open plan accommodation, modern fitted kitchen and contemporary furnishings. The double bedroom has a cosy romantic feel and has the added benefit of a luxurious en-suite bathroom. The large, shared entrance hall is ideal for storing walking boots, outdoor clothing and cycles whilst the delightful rear garden of this Gloucestershire self-catering apartment has a patio area and furniture, and is the perfect place for relaxing after a long day exploring the delights of this beautiful and unspoilt area. Note: This property is next to Ref. 4061, together they accommodate 8.
All first floor. One double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Large, shared ground floor hallway.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, use of washing machine/tumble dryer available on request and situated on the ground floor, TV/DVD player, stereo/CD, books/games/DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking available outside the property or adjacent to the village green
- Shared garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk.
- Last minute
- “Lovely Village and accommadation”
- “We rented this apartment for 1 week, we were very comfortable and had everything we needed. The apartment is very well described and is exactly as the photographs depict. Plenty of hot water, well furnished and equipped. We would definitely stay again.”
- “I'd do it again”
- “The flat was perfect for my needs, quiet but not isolated. The village is interesting with lovely walks and close to excellent birdwatching, yet close to city facilities.”
- “A very friendly welcome and a very enjoyable stay in the apartment, I would recommend.”
- “As a last minute booking for Easter weekend we could not have chosen better. It was clean, nicely decorated and had everything you could want. There are two pubs within walking distance, they both do good food. Would definitely book again.”
- “The flat was perfect for the two of us and wonderfully situated for any one interested in walking or bird watching. We used the car once to go to Slimbridge and for the other five days walked from the accommodation. Make sure you cross the green walk down the public footpath and take in the scenery and the lakes.”
- “Absolutely everything that we needed was provided. The owner was helpful telling us of places to visit and the easiest way to get there. The location was great, right on the village green with shop and pub serving bar meals in walking distance.”
- “The apartment was recently decorated to a very high standard and everything felt clean and fresh. The lovely big garden was a real bonus. Frampton on Severn is a beautiful, friendly village. It made a very good base for exploring the area.”
- “The cottage was cosy, in a nice location and was well equipped with good walks from the door to the nearby canal system.”
About the location
FRAMPTON ON SEVERN
Dursley 7 miles; Gloucester 11 miles; Cheltenham 20 miles.
Frampton on Severn, a jewel in the Severn Valley, boasts the longest village green in England, is mentioned in the Domesday Book, and offers architecture spanning from Cruck cottages to Tudor and Georgian houses. The designated SSSI and conservation area around the village green and the Severn Estuary, famous for its tidal bore, are a delight for wildlife enthusiasts, while the Gloucester and Sharpness Canal offers course fishing, boat hire, and many stunning walks and cycle routes. Slimbridge Wetlands is a very short drive, a reserve which exists to care for and study ducks and geese from around the world. Also close by is the Cotswold Way, and easy road access to the stunning towns of Cheltenham and Bath, and the historic waterfront city of Gloucester, boasting Roman foundations, Victorian Docklands and a spectacular Norman Cathedral.