- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming fifth floor corner apartment in a converted warehouse, in a city location, offering views across Gloucester Docks to The Royal Forest of Dean.
This delightful Gloucester self-catering apartment boasts many character features, such as original ceiling beams, along with contemporary furnishings, making this holiday home an ideal base for a get together with family and friends.
Your Gloucester holiday apartment offers two comfortable bedrooms, one of which has en-suite facilities and a lovely open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area with Juliet balcony.
The historic docks surrounding this apartment in Gloucester has many places to sit and relax, whilst you watch the boats come and go.
Gloucester city centre and beautiful cathedral are just five minutes away, and also within walking distance are museums, bars, cafes, antique and craft centres and the Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet.
Further afield you will find unspoilt Cotswold villages, the magnificent Royal Forest of Dean, Bath and Stratford-upon-Avon, all of which are within an hour's drive away.
This delightful Gloucester self-catering apartment is an ideal retreat for discovering all that this area has to offer.
All fifth floor. Two double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with Juliet balcony.
- Electric wall mounted heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Virgin Media, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Allocated off road parking for 1 car
- Juliet balcony
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Note: Apartment can be accessed via a lift or internal stairs
- Note: This property accepts short breaks all year round
- Note: Cheltenham Festival week commencing 11th March 2016 charged at £635.
Note: Due to the Rugby World Cup, weeks commencing September 18th and 25th and October 09th 2015 charged at £461.
- Last minute
About the location
Cheltenham 11 miles.
In the historic waterfront city of Gloucester you will find Roman foundations, Victorian Docklands and a magnificent Norman Cathedral (whose cloisters were used as a location in the Harry Potter films) rubbing shoulders with a bustling city centre boasting an incredible range of shops, markets, restaurants, pubs and visitor attractions. Gloucester is an ideal base for touring the Cotswolds and Forest of Dean, bursting with peaceful country walks and quaint villages, not to mention the regency town of Cheltenham, with its historic Georgian architecture and famous Gold Cup horse racing.