- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming fifth floor corner apartment in a converted warehouse, in a city location, offering views across Gloucester Docks to The Royal Forest of Dean. This delightful Gloucester self-catering apartment boasts many character features, such as original ceiling beams, along with contemporary furnishings, making this holiday home an ideal base for a get together with family and friends. Your Gloucester holiday apartment offers two comfortable bedrooms, one of which has en-suite facilities and a lovely open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area with Juliet balcony. The historic docks surrounding this apartment in Gloucester has many places to sit and relax, whilst you watch the boats come and go. Gloucester city centre and beautiful cathedral are just five minutes away, and also within walking distance are museums, bars, cafes, antique and craft centres and the Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet. Further afield you will find unspoilt Cotswold villages, the magnificent Royal Forest of Dean, Bath and Stratford-upon-Avon, all of which are within an hour's drive away. This delightful Gloucester self-catering apartment is an ideal retreat for discovering all that this area has to offer.
All fifth floor. Two double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with Juliet balcony.
- Electric wall mounted heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Virgin Media, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Allocated off road parking for 1 car
- Juliet balcony
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Note: Apartment can be accessed via a lift or internal stairs
- Note: This property accepts short breaks all year round
- Note: Cheltenham Festival week commencing 11th March 2016 charged at £635.
Note: Due to the Rugby World Cup, weeks commencing September 18th and 25th and October 09th 2015 charged at £461.
- Last minute
- “Superb location and stunning apartment”
- “Superb location on the Gloucester quayside. Stunning apartment so well appointed with extras we didn't need to use our self-catering support kit. Comfortable beds, plenty of hot water for showers and spotlessly clean. most impressed with everything - even had a secure parking space included in the price. Loads of eating establishments in easy (less than two minutes) walking distance and many tourist attractions in Gloucester itself and the surrounding area. Highly recommended, even met by the owner when we checked in with a freshly baked cake.”
- “Splendid beak”
- “We were made very welcome on arrival by the owner. This is a great apartment in lovely location. It looks out over the main docks area so there is always something going on. The whole area has been subjected to regeneration and it seems that the local authorities are doing their best to maintain appearances. Easy walk to several good restaurants and the Waterways museum. Plenty of attractions within easy reach.”
- “A fantastic apartment in a great location, with a very helpful owner. Thank you very much.”
- “A lovely apartment in a very central and attractive location with interesting views over the canal basin. It was well-equipped and decorated and had a welcoming and helpful owner. The secure parking was a bonus.”
- “A lovely apartment in a good location, fulfilled all our needs.”
- “The flat was very comfortable, the location brilliant, and the hostess could not have been more friendly and helpful. Great value.”
- “Very comfortable accommodation in an excellent location. Within walking distance of city centre shops and attractions - Cathedral etc. - with the Gloucester Quays complex on the doorstep.”
- “Great apartment with views also a good base for exploring & close to a number of attractions.”
- “Super views and convenient for the city.”
- “Lovely apartment overlooking the docks. Gloucester Quays right on the doorstep so excellent for shopping . We loved touring around the cathedral in Gloucester and went by train to Bath and by car to Glastonbury and Wells. All in all a well placed apartment with lots of places to visit within easy reach. Just wished we had booked for longer as we felt so relaxed and at home and would have liked to have seen more of Gloucestershire.”
- “The location was excellent! We were in the best place for all amenities.”
- “Fantastic location, superb views of the docks and close to centre. Will be returning.”
- “The apartment was central for everything and public transport was very good - never used the car at all some days!”
About the location
Cheltenham 11 miles.
In the historic waterfront city of Gloucester you will find Roman foundations, Victorian Docklands and a magnificent Norman Cathedral (whose cloisters were used as a location in the Harry Potter films) rubbing shoulders with a bustling city centre boasting an incredible range of shops, markets, restaurants, pubs and visitor attractions. Gloucester is an ideal base for touring the Cotswolds and Forest of Dean, bursting with peaceful country walks and quaint villages, not to mention the regency town of Cheltenham, with its historic Georgian architecture and famous Gold Cup horse racing.