- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Cranham 2 miles.
A superb, first floor mews property in the grounds of the owners' home, surrounded by ancient beech woodlands, a two mile drive from Cranham village.
This Gloucestershire cottage apartment has been lovingly converted to a high standard and is stylishly furnished and decorated with a contemporary open plan living area, providing light and airy accommodation with a warm and welcoming feel.
The delightful bedroom of this Gloucestershire cottage apartment has a super king-size bed, which can be made into two singles on request, as well as a wonderfully cosy romantic feel.
There is also a luxurious shower room.
This first class Gloucestershire cottage apartment boasts a south-facing roof terrace overlooking magnificent beech woodlands - the perfect place to relax after a long day exploring the delights of this beautiful and unspoilt area.
With Gloucester, Cheltenham and other Cotswold attractions nearby, and plenty of walking trails and bridlepaths to explore, this Gloucestershire cottage apartment makes a superb retreat.
All first floor, reached via internal steps from ground floor lobby. One super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Shower room with large bespoke walk-in shower area, basin & WC. Beautiful open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with double sofa bed & doors onto south-facing roof terrace with stunning views.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD player, stereo/CD, iPod dock, WiFi, small library of books and games
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- south-facing roof terrace with furniture & BBQ
- Guests welcome to enjoy owners' large garden
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Cycle storage by arrangement with owners
- Welcome pack on arrival
- 1 pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 15 mins walk through woods
- Direct access to footpaths from property
- Note: Cheltenham Festival week commencing 11th March 2016 charged at £605.
- Last minute
- “Excellent Location, and definitely pet friendly”
- “Having a house cat who is unable to have his injections (so he travels with us) finding self catering accommodation that is pet friendly is difficult. Usually searches for pet friendly, means dog friendly. Correspondence with Helen confirmed that our ginger tabby would be welcome and he most definitely enjoyed his stay. Located on the Cotswold Ridge in the village of Cranham south-east of Gloucester, this is an ideal location to base yourself. We got as far as Hereford and Wells as well as visiting attractions much closer. The accommodation is well presented and the welcome pack means that if you have forgotten anything you are able to make a cup of tea/coffee and have breakfast before visiting the local Tesco Extra (around 4 miles away). There are plenty of restaurants a short drive away, but bring your wine back as a bedtime nightcap for the designated driver. If you want to walk there are plenty of those. The view from the top of Painswick Beacon on a clear day is a sight to behold.”
- “Great Expectations Exceeded!”
- “What a lovely place for us newly weds with Max our Springer. Location ticks all the boxes, eating out on the terrace, beautiful views, extensive woodland. (Max loves it) Pheasants on the lawn! Helen & Tom have fitted out the apartment with quality & style, the bed is so comfy. We have booked a week again in October, says it all really. 10 out of 10.”
- “Very beautiful, very peaceful”
- “We had a great time in Broadridge Mews - it's perfectly situated, very beautiful and absolutely peaceful.”
- “Beautiful Mews in the Countryside”
- “I booked Broadridge Mews for my boyfriends 30th birthday weekend away. We arrived late and were greeted kindly by the owners. The grounds are beautiful and so is the accommodation - inside is a home from home, cozy, warm (we went in January and the heating was on at the perfect temperature) and had everything we needed. There is a main room, kitchen, outside area, double bedroom and bathroom. The sofa is lovely to chill out and sip wine, the bed is really comfortable, the shower is powerful and the kitchen had everything we needed. Aw well as all of this the owners were very friendly and kind - they offered us a taxi service (paid) into town, which was really useful due to it being the racing week in Cheltenham. They also have an excellent information booklet with all you need to know about the surrounding area. All in all, our break was perfect - even though it rained the whole time we were there, we thoroughly enjoyed staying at the mews and just having some quiet time together in a beautiful place.”
- “excellent property and host”
- “The only issue with this rental was that the french windows were a poor fit to close. This was pointed out to us on arrival and we were told that if we had a problem we could knock at any time for assistance. I have not had such a positive introduction in years. hopefully they will be able to address the doors by next season. Highly reccomended.”
- “Beautifully presented, perfectly situated, delightful property. Warm reception and helpful attitude from owners. Ideal retreat for a peaceful holiday.”
- “Lovely Cottage”
- “The Owners were very helpful,excellent information was provided for the cottage, and the area.Broadridge Mews was very comfortable,and the welcome pack was a nice touch It was handy for several attractions,including Slimbridge, Westonbirt,Berkeley Castle,just to mention a few.Some nice pubs with good food,within a short travelling distance away,and Couldn't find anything to dislike about it.”
- “A superb property set in a wonderful location. We loved the quiet and sense of isolation. Although the weather was horrendous, it didn't spoil our short break at all. We enjoyed some lovely walks. The quality of the furnishings and views really impressed. Thanks for letting us stay and hope to stay again, if and when we are in the area :)”
- “A wonderful welcoming property with everything you could need to ensure a relaxing holiday, set in a superb location too. A real "home from home"! Looking forward to returning.”
- “A truly superb location. We cannot fault this property at all, nothing had been overlooked and the attention to detail was great. The local pubs, restaurants and amenities were very good. Just a great holiday and would certainly return again.”
- “Fantastic accommodation, fantastic hosts and a fantastic place.”
- “Lovely host, excellent apartment and a wonderful terrace. Had a homely feeling, a very good starter pack and a wonderful garden and surroundings. An excellent stay.”
- “Great for taking our dog with woodland behind Broadridge Mews were great for taking the dog for long walks. Perfect location for exploring the Cotswolds.”
- “A beautiful apartment, perfectly secluded.”
- “For walking the central section of the Cotswold Way, you couldn't choose a better base.”
- “The location and accommodation were ideal. A clean and spacious apartment with fabulous views of the Cotswold woodland and surroundings. The host was very warm and friendly. It is a perfect holiday location for old and young alike.”
- “Very friendly hosts. Exceptionally well suited to dog owners. Very modern apartment. Great value”
- “Excellent spot for peaceful stay, yet so many interesting places to visit. All aspects were impressive - this week has been a delight.”
- “This property was very good as a base to visit lots of places within the Cotswolds, ideal for walking holidays - great bird song in the early morning.”
About the location
Gloucester 5 miles; Cheltenham 6 miles; Stroud 6 miles; Cirencester 10 miles.
The pretty village of Cranham lies in the westerly fold of the beautiful Cotswolds hills, adjoining ancient beech woodlands and Cranham Common, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a designated Site of Special Scientific Interest with evidence of the largest Iron Age Fort in Europe. The whole area is surrounded by stunning countryside and offers excellent walks and bridleways, with the Cotswold Way very close by. Nearby, the historic waterfront city of Gloucester offers Roman foundations, Victorian Docklands and a magnificent Norman cathedral (whose cloisters were used as a location in the Harry Potter films) rubbing shoulders with a bustling city centre. The delightful regency spa town of Cheltenham, with its historic Georgian architecture and incredible range of shops, cinemas, theatres, restaurants, pubs and visitor attractions, as well as numerous festivals including the famous Gold Cup horse racing, is just a short drive away. Many unspoilt Cotswold towns and villages lie to the east, while to the west are the magnificent Royal Forest of Dean and Slimbridge Wildlife Park. With the historic towns of Bath and Stratford-upon-Avon around an hour's drive, you'll be spoilt for choice at this fabulous location.