- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful three-storey detached Malvern cottage perfectly located just 5 minutes' walk to the centre of the town.
Thoughtfully furnished throughout to provide very comfortable accommodation, this Malvern cottage boasts many original features, including exposed wooden floors and feature fireplaces, ideal for family and friends to spend time exploring this historic part of the country.
Set over three floors, this Malvern cottage has three charming bedrooms, the front two offering lovely views of Malvern and the surrounding area.
A cosy sitting room on the ground floor of this cottage in Malvern boasts an original fireplace, which houses a warming woodburning stove, perfect for those chilly evenings, whilst the traditional dining room makes a great place to sit and relax with loved ones.
The front and rear patio areas of this Worcestershire cottage are ideal for enjoying an evening drink or dining alfresco, with the rear patio having the added benefit of a chiminea.
The many amenities of Malvern are just a short walk away, including individual shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants, as well as antique shops and the Malvern Theatre.
Access to miles of lovely walks and cycle routes on the magnificent Malvern Hills is also less than five minutes' from your Worcestershire cottage.
A perfect Malvern cottage for a memorable holiday at any time of year.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 4' double, 1 x twin. Lower ground floor bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower and basin. Separate WC. First floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
Gas central heating with woodburning stove. Range cooker with electric double oven and 5-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel, power and wood for stove inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair. Roadside parking. Lockable bike storage. Enclosed patios with furniture and chiminea. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Note: There are 45 steps to the property from the road.
- Last minute
- “Wonderful!!! Class act.”
- “A perfectly preserved and restored Victorian country home with all original features remarkably still in there. A step back in time! Breathtaking views, with glorious real English country gardens on each side with old apple trees. Minutes walk to town centre & lovely neighbours. Also Charlie has provided everything, above and beyond what's required. The mattresses are of exceptional quality!! It's silent all day. No noise! Massive DVD selection, huge bathroom! All modern conveniences in a stunning setting. Photos don't do it justice.”
- “Home from home in the Malvern Hills.”
- “The owners of this beautiful old house have really gone to great lengths to ensure that this really is a home from home to enable us to have a great holiday. 2 Norfolk Villas is a fantastic base to explore the fantastic Malvern Hills and when you're finished and return, you'll find every amenity you could possibly need. The only thing you should note is there is about 20 steps to access the property from the street.”
- “Well equipped house, the owner had provided everything you needed. The house was furnished to a very high standard and made you feel very welcome into a home rather than a basic holiday let.”
- “This house is exceptional!! The owner has provided everything. The quality of this property is of a notably high standard. The mattresses and beds alone are of such a tremendous standard. The black out blinds and surrounding gardens make sleep a pleasure! We booked again..”
- “The location was perfect, just a short walk into the centre of Malvern but with easy access to the Malvern Hills. This cottage felt instantly homely and with beautiful views across the valley it was a lovely place to spend some time relaxing after a busy day. The standard of the décor and furniture was excellent and it was easy to see that this cottage is well cared for.”
- “2 Norfolk Villas is situated in a quiet position, yet within walking distance of the centre of Great Malvern. We were able to get onto the footpath network within a few minutes of leaving the house and enjoyed 3 good walks during the week. Standards within the house were very high; it had everything we needed for the week and was warm and comfortable during a rather chilly week in March. Overall we had a very enjoyable week and would be happy to return to the area, and to stay in this property if we do.”
- “The views were lovely and it was well situated to walk around Malvern and visit surrounding areas. The house was large enough to comfortably accommodate our family of 5 and was cosy and welcoming. There was plenty of hot water and clean linen and the kitchen was well appointed.”
- “We loved the house, it had everything we needed and more! We particularly enjoyed the log burner for cold winter evenings and the Christmas decorations were a lovely extra touch to our 'Christmassy' break!”
- “A fantastic place to stay, I would recommend to friends.”
- “The property was comfortable, spacious and homely. It was in a perfect location - close to the amenities of the town and a short walk to open countryside.”
- “We loved the house and were very comfortable there. The house was well equipped and spacious with a great layout. We made good use of the wifi, dvd player and monopoly! All in all a very homely and welcoming place to stay within easy reach of the Malvern Hills and great walks.”
- “A very clean, well equipped and comfortable house. There were useful and interesting shops in Great Malvern, including 2 Health Food shops. It was close to beautiful walks on the hills - a really enjoyable and relaxing week.”
- “A very homely property. Fantastic location.”
- “Everything was in the property that you could possibly need. It felt very homely and comfortable. Making for a relaxing break.”
About the location
Ledbury 7 miles; Worcester 10 miles; Hereford 23 miles.
The beautiful Worcestershire town of Malvern dates back to the Bronze Age and is situated on the eastern side of the dramatic Malvern Hills. An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the hills form a 9-mile range of ancient rock, which offers 100 miles of footpaths and bridleways with natural springs and long distance views in all directions. The town holds antiques fairs, WI country markets, farmers’ markets and many auctions throughout the year, as well as the Great Malvern Food Festival in June. The Malvern Theatre welcomes productions from the West End and the Royal Shakespeare Company. The more energetic can try many outdoor activities including high ropes, climbing and abseiling. Fishing and river cruises are available nearby and there are National Trust properties, gardens and vineyards to visit in the area. Malvern has many individual shops, cafes, art galleries and restaurants, a luxurious spa, and is also just a short drive from the Three Counties Showground. Malvern is the home of the Morgan car, which makes this area popular with enthusiasts. The picturesque Forest of Dean with its range of attractions is only 30 miles away, and the cathedral city of Worcester offering modern amenities is a 20 minute drive away. A great holiday destination at any time of year.