- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
An attractive, stone-built, detached Cotswold cottage located in a gated village, within a 450-acre nature reserve, by the beautiful Cotswold Water Park and just a stone's throw from the fledgling River Thames.
Furnished to a very high standard this charming Cotswold holiday cottage provides warm, welcoming and homely accommodation, ideal for a couple or a small family looking for a peaceful location with lots of activities on offer.
This Cotswold holiday cottage provides three spacious bedrooms, with the master double having an en-suite bathroom.
The open plan living area of this delightful Cotswold holiday cottage offers a well-equipped kitchen, and a sitting area with warming woodburning stove and doors onto the rear decked area and lawned garden with a stream running through, an ideal place to relax and unwind with an evening drink after a day of activity!
The Mill Village site has an outdoor heated swimming pool, tennis court, sauna, steam room, children's play area and fishing and sailing lakes, whilst in the main water park guests can enjoy many more watersports and lovely walks (including the Thames Path) and cycle routes through the nature reserve.
Just a short drive from your Cotswold holiday home you can enjoy the delights of Cotswold towns and villages such as Cirencester, Cheltenham, Tetbury, Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water to name just a few.
An ideal location for a cottage holiday in the Cotswolds.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x single (one with TV - no signal, for video use only). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, woodburning stove and doors to rear decked area and lawned garden.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, video, radio, CD player, selection of books, games, DVDs, videos and toys
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own towels for pool)
- Travel cot available
- Off road parking outside cottage for 1 car, further parking on site
- Lawned garden to side and rear with decked area, furniture and BBQ
- Free unrestricted use of Mill Village facilities including outdoor heated swimming pool (Easter - September inclusive), sauna, steam room, tennis court, children's play area, trout and coarse fishing (not available May 12th - June 1st inclusive) and sailing (end of March to October inclusive)
- Further watersports and coarse fishing at the Cotswold Water Park, available at extra charge and bookable in advance
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 1 mile
- Note: A stream runs through the garden - ensure children are supervised
- Note: All guests staying at Lower Mill Estate Village will be required to sign a code of conduct form.
- Last minute
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found tennis courts, croquet lawn, a children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.