- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Little Boynes Holiday Cottages
Upton upon Severn 1.5 miles. Situated just 1.5 miles from the pretty riverside town of Upton upon Severn, these charming holiday cottages are located in the grounds of the owners’ home, surrounded by beautiful Worcestershire countryside. These delightful Upton upon Severn cottages have been lovingly created from former outbuildings, and each is individually furnished and decorated to provide comfortable holiday accommodation. These three Worcestershire self-catering cottages each have their own private seating area, plus a shared lawned garden with pond, shared use of a games room with pool table, table tennis and dart board, as well as shared use of an indoor heated swimming pool with swim jet, Jacuzzi and relaxing area. These three Worcestershire cottages offer accommodation for up to 10 people, making them ideal for family groups. There are numerous leisure activities in the area, including many lovely walks, cycle routes, golf courses, fishing, horse riding and boating. Upton upon Severn boasts many unusual shops, traditional pubs, cafes and a variety of events each year including Jazz, Folk and Blues Festivals.
This charming single-storey, detached Upton upon Severn holiday cottage offers a cosy open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
This Worcestershire cottage is an ideal base for a romantic break, and is just 1.5 miles from all the amenities the pretty town of Upton upon Severn has to offer.
Note: This property is situated near Refs.
21104 and 21730, and together they can accommodate 10.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Shared games room pool table, table tennis and dart board. Shared indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi (open all year).
Gas central heating with electric fire. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared washer/dryer in swimming pool shower room, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Lockable bike storage. Private front patio area with furniture. Shared lawned garden with furniture. Two well-behaved dogs welcome (must be under control when outside the property). Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 1.5 miles.
- Last minute
- “The Byre”
- “Smallest of 3,Well equipped, clean and comfortable little cottages, very friendly and helpful owners, great garden for the dogs. Parking outside the door. Quiet and peaceful location. Not far from Upton-on Severn where all provisional needs are available. Excellent jumping off point for sight seeing the area. Would thoroughly recommend.”
- “Outstanding Holiday cottage!!”
- “Immaculate presentation throughout. Everything you need is provided, from towels & linens to washing up liquid. Big bonus is the jet flow swimming pool which allows you to continuous swim against the current. Excellent grounds with plenty of space for relaxation with a patio area for alfresco eating. The owners are very friendly & nothing is too much trouble.”
- “we are only sorry that we did not find this cottage sooner, everything that we would want if it was our own. we had a great welcome from the owners, the facilities help to make this a very happy holiday.. we will be back.”
- “Brilliant, fantastic, great... but shush don't tell anyone.”
- “I cannot say how much we enjoyed our stay only that we will be back as soon as possible. Friendly hosts, great location, clean comfortable accomodation and brilliant facilities. Garden and swimming pool are major bonus. Very dog friendly. The sort of place you want to keep to yourself so you can go when ever you want.”
- “Fantastic cottage, great location, lovely owners!”
- “Had a wonderful time at the Byre, loads to do all around and the owners really went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. Would recommend to anybody!!”
- “Probably the best cottage in over 35 years of cottage holidays. It truly was a dog friendly environment. Overall a fantastic cottage.”
- “This cosy cottage is furnished with love and taste to make a charming place either as a base for local exploration or as a nest for rest and relaxation. The hosts were very warm and welcoming. A completely wonderful experience.”
- “The Byre has an amazing good feeling associated to it for the stay we had. The garden and the swimming were the highlights. The pool games were nice as well. The owners have been so friendly and welcoming. Feel energized after the break, would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to get away from all the hustle and bustle and feel fresh with nature.”
- “Everything was there that you could possibly need. The accommodation was immaculate and the pool is a beautiful bonus. We look forward to staying again. It really is home from home.”
- “The owners were lovely people, always there to help. A lovely place and cottage with lots of care and attention put into the cottage and place. It was peaceful and relaxing. 5 Stars and will go again.”
- “The cottage had everything you needed for a holiday, it was like home from home. It was spotless and had cleaning supplies if we wished to use them. The on site facilities were excellent and the couple running the site were lovely and very helpful. They welcomed us and our dog and we all had a wonderful relaxing time.”
- “The best part about the holiday is how welcoming and receptive the owners are. Immediately there, as you pull up and happy to see you. You are instantly taken around your property and other amenities and everything is explained clearly. The place is located in a nice relaxing situation even with the other properties nearby, it does not affect your privacy. Go and visit by walking, Clives farm, pleasant cafe and you can be among the farm animals while having some light food and beverages. We loved Great Malvern and the hills; choose your walks first as there are so many, and not all as stimulating as others. The wife and I loved the drives we went to getting to such walks, as the views are spectacular, 180* from some points. The roads seem to circle the hills giving you the feeling you go round and round them as you come back into Malvern. Churches, monasteries and religious buildings from years past are abundant, all Gothic and stunning.”
- “Third time we have booked a holiday with Sykes and the third time we have been delighted with the outcome. The setting was perfect, the cottage was cosy and superbly equipped and there were plenty of attractions nearby. Hosts could not have been more helpful or informative.”
- “The Byre was just what we needed; 3 nights of peace, quiet and chilling out. The owners were welcoming, friendly and very helpful. The Byre is very quaint, and brilliant for the short time we spent there. Would definitely recommend to friends, and we hope to return in 2014.”
About the location
UPTON UPON SEVERN
Worcester 12 miles; Great Malvern 6 miles; Tewkesbury 6 miles.
The pretty country town of Upton upon Severn lies on the banks of the River Severn and boasts a variety of delightful 17th century buildings and attractive shops, including 'The Pudding Shop', along with traditional inns, cafes and its very own museum. It also plays host to many annual festivals, including Jazz, Folk and Blues Festivals, as well as the Sunshine Music Festival. This thriving small town has its own marina, a vineyard and well-stocked farm shop at the local fruit farm, plus the town’s medieval church, which is now a Heritage Centre, is topped by a striking 18th century cupola, known locally as 'The Pepperpot'. Just 6 miles away is the beautiful Worcestershire town of Malvern, and the dramatic Malvern Hills. An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Malvern Hills offer 100 miles of footpaths and bridleways, and form a 9 mile range of ancient rock. The Great Malvern Food Festival in June is well worth a visit, as are the many events at the Three Counties Show Ground and the Malvern Theatre, which welcomes productions from the West End and the Royal Shakespeare Company. There are many National Trust properties, vineyards and gardens in the area, as well as outdoor activities to suit all abilities. A little further afield is the Royal Forest of Dean, the historic waterfront city of Gloucester and the unspoilt towns and villages of the Cotswolds, such as Ledbury and Tewkesbury with a wealth of black-and-white houses and inns.