- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A charming 19th century terraced Herefordshire holiday cottage located in the heart of the ancient market town of Ledbury, which boasts many black and white timbered buildings. Tastefully decorated throughout, this delightful Herefordshire holiday cottage provides comfortable and well-equipped accommodation for family and friends. The master bedroom of this Herefordshire holiday cottage offers spacious accommodation with a feature fireplace, and there is also a lovely cosy sitting room with the benefit of a warming woodburning stove and a very well-equipped dining kitchen. This Herefordshire holiday cottage is a perfect base for exploring the area, and is ideally located just off Ledbury high street, which offers a wide range of local amenities, individual shops, traditional pubs and restaurants. Just a short drive away, guests can enjoy the historic city of Hereford, the spa town of Malvern, the magnificent Malvern Hills and the many outdoor activities on offer in the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley. With so much on the doorstep, this Herefordshire holiday cottage is perfect for walkers, families and friends at any time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, CD player, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 1 car (2 spaces can be made available by prior arrangement)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 1 min walk
- Note: There is no garden at this property but a park and childrens’ play area are within 2 mins walk
- Note: As this is an old cottage there are very steep stairs with narrow tread.
- Last minute
About the location
Hereford 15 miles.
The ancient market town of Ludlow, dating back to 960 AD, nestles under the Malvern Hills east of Hereford, surrounded by unspoilt English countryside. Ledbury lies on the River Leadon and is famous for its numerous timbered buildings, namely Ledbury Park, believed to be one the finest Black and White buildings in England, the 17th century Market House in the town centre and The Painted Room, home to 16th century frescoes. Many music, art and food and drink festivals can be enjoyed in the town and the surrounding area throughout the year where samples of local produce can be enjoyed. Nearby is Eastnor Castle, a fine example of a mock 19th century castle, home to The Big Chill Music Festival. Close by is the historic city of Hereford with its 11th century cathedral, world famous Mappi Mundi and Chained Library. Malvern offers guests many lovely walks along the hills, a luxurious spa and for the car enthusiasts the Morgan Motor Company. Guests can also enjoy the local vineyards, travel along the Elgar Route, visit the Black and White villages and enjoy the many outdoor activities available in the Forest of Dean and beautiful Wye Valley. A great holiday destination at any time of year.