- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming, Gold Award winning holiday cottage in Upper Sapey, this detached barn conversion is in a courtyard location close to the owner&
8217;s 18th century farmhouse, on a 28 acre smallholding overlooking Sapey Brook, the adjoining golf course and beautiful Worcestershire countryside.
The cottage has a cosy atmosphere and is decorated and furnished to a good standard.
The south-facing patio garden is perfect for dining alfresco after strolling beside the Sapey Brook and wildlife pond, playing bowls, or relaxing in the owner's Mediterranean garden.
Close to scenic walks, cycle trails, riding and birdwatching, and with two adjacent golf courses, this welcoming holiday cottage is ideal for a relaxing, romantic break.
Further afield, Tenbury Wells, Worcester and Ludlow are all within easy reach.
Note: Can be booked with ref 2383 to accommodate 6 people.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite (bath, shower over, basin, WC), 1 x twin. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin, WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner-style electric fire & doors to patio.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge (freezer space on request), laundry service available, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shed storage for bikes
- Patio garden with furniture & BBQ
- Shared use of owner’s extensive lawned gardens including bowling green area, Mediterranean garden, wildlife pond & walks around 23-acre smallholding, including past Sapey Brook
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Evening meals available by prior arrangement
- Note: Short breaks at this property must start on Friday or Monday only.
About the location
Bromyard 5 miles; Tenbury Wells 8 miles; Ludlow 16 miles.
This rural village, which stands on the border of Worcestershire and Herefordshire, is surrounded by some of the most scenic countryside the region has to offer. Upper Sapey is an excellent base from which to enjoy a network of local footpaths, and hosts a pub and two golf courses. The village is within 3 miles of the Worcestershire Way Footpath, and a 30 minute drive from the wonderful Malvern Hills. Explore the pleasant market towns of Bromyard and Tenbury Wells, Worcester, Hereford, and even famous Ludlow, widely known as one of the most beautiful towns in Britain, with several Michelin Star restaurants. Further away, but still within easy reach, visitors can enjoy trips to Warwick, Stratford, the Ironbridge Gorge Museums, the Severn Valley Railway, and many National Trust properties and gardens. With an abundance of scenic walks, cycle trails, bird watching, riding, fishing, and golf, the area makes a wonderful base for a relaxing holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute