- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Clee Hill 1 mile.
This cosy first floor self-catering apartment is situated next to the owner’s home on the beautiful rural Clee Hill Common, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, benefiting from far-reaching picturesque views of the Malvern Hills and local countryside.
With comfortable open plan accommodation, the apartment suits a couple who are interested in exploring this beautiful region of England.
The countryside surrounding this Shropshire cottage offers fabulous outdoor activities, beautiful walking routes, cycle trails, golf, fishing, horse riding and birdwatching.
The market town of Ludlow can be reached within a short drive; famous for its medieval castle, food festivals and events throughout the year, it hosts an excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants, with many buildings listed and steeped in history.
Explore a wealth of local unspoilt villages including Church Stretton, known as Little Switzerland, while the Long Mynd Hills, the World Heritage Site at Ironbridge, Severn Valley Railway, Stokesay Castle and Wroxeter Roman City are within easy reach.
A warm welcome awaits you throughout the year at this lovely Shropshire self-catering apartment, ideal for a relaxing getaway or a romantic break.
All first floor. One double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area. Ground floor entrance hall.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games, DVDs and CDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ, shared use of owner's lawned garden
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Apartment is situated above a garage.
- Last minute
- “Cannot fault this lovely cottage/flat. Everything we needed was there but I have no doubt the owners would have provided anything we were missing.”
- “Nothing was too much bother for the owners. Very polite and easy to speak to and made us feel very welcome. Will definitely go back to the same place in the future for another break.”
- “They were a very nice couple, every thing you could think of was in the flat and it was lovely and clean. We could not fault a single thing. We would most certainly recommend it to friends and family and return ourselves.”
- “We liked the welcome we received from the owners and we appreciated being left to get on with our holiday. The cottage was easy to keep warm, there was lots of hot water, the bedding was lovely and house keeping was spotless.”
- “The views were superb and although it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere Ludlow and surrounding places of interest were all easily accessible. The welcome was extremely friendly. Fortunately the weather was superb.”
- “A warm welcome by the owners, wine and chocolates were appreciated. The walks from the door and views were outstanding. The apartment was comfy with a king size bed 'to die for'!”
- “Well equipped kitchen Comfortable bed Beautiful views Lots of DVDs and freeview on tv Excellent shower Friendly owners Cosy and nicely decorated Well looked after and clean Lovely to have freshly baked scones on arrival and soft drinks Great hosts”
- “We received a lovely warm welcome and enjoyed the fantastic view from the bedroom and garden.”
- “Beautiful surroundings, also the owners were available if necessary but were in no way obtrusive. A beautiful clean, bright, and well equipped apartment, complimented by the special touch of added extras, especially the cream tea and wine left for us. Perfect, thank you to the owners.”
- “The owners made us very welcome. The views from the property were wonderful. An excellent base for exploring the area.”
- “This holiday accommodation and its situation in the Shropshire countryside was exceptional. The views were a pleasure on the eye, plus the surrounding area and places to visit were all very nice. Everything contributed to a enjoyable holiday. The owners were very friendly, helpful and informative.”
- “The apartment is situated off road with fantastic views across the opposite valley where you can see for miles.”
About the location
Ludlow 6 miles.
Clee Hill village is situated in an elevated position on the slopes of the Titterstone Clee Hill which is the third highest hill in Shropshire at 1749’. It is on the edge of Clee Hill Common, in the heart of the beautiful South Shropshire countryside in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which is set amidst renowned scenic walking and cycling country. Only 7 miles away is Ludlow, one of the most beautiful towns in Britain; its medieval street pattern remains almost intact and provides a fascinating backdrop for the town's regular street markets, held in the shadow of the 13th century castle. Ludlow is renowned for its shopping and restaurants, as well as excellent tea rooms, pubs and inns. It also has many food and art festivals and remains a wonderful town to explore. Within easy reach are Church Stretton known as Little Switzerland, beautiful Shrewsbury, Leominster, Hereford and Cleobury Mortimer, as well as popular attractions such as the World Heritage Site at Ironbridge Gorge, Severn Valley Railway, West Midlands Safari Park, Acton Scott Historic Farm (seen on BBC2), Berrington Hall and the scenic Cardingmill Valley in the Shropshire Hills. An excellent all year-round destination for a relaxing break.