- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tenbury Wells 4.5 miles.
A fabulous, detached cottage, converted from a former 18th century stable block located in the grounds of the owners’ farm in Rochford, just a short drive from the pretty town of Tenbury Wells.
Thoughtfully furnished throughout, boasting feature beams, this cottage near Tenbury Wells provides the perfect base for friends and families uncovering the unspoilt wonders of Worcestershire.
This cottage near Tenbury Wells boasts six wonderful bedrooms, including two double rooms with en-suite shower facilities, three twin rooms, one of which is set on the ground floor with en-suite facilities, and an adult bunks room.
There is a family bathroom where you can enjoy a relaxing soak in the tub, and a ground floor WC.
The well-equipped farmhouse kitchen features a dining table and offers stunning views across the surrounding countryside.
Curl up by the woodburning stove in the cosy sitting room, or retire to the snug, providing a peaceful spot to escape to and catch up with some reading.
Outside, enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding area from the enclosed, lawned garden.
Sit out on the patio and light a barbecue on warm summer months, as you reminisce over the day’s adventures with a glass of your favourite tipple.
Nearby, the ancient market town of Tenbury Wells offers guests a wide range of amenities including unique shops, cafés, restaurants, and traditional pubs serving real ale and delicious food.
The town plays host to a variety of festivals throughout the year, including Applefest in October and the Mistletoe Festival near Christmas.
Tenbury Wells also has a newly restored Art Deco Cinema with a full calendar of events.
A little further afield, enjoy a day exploring Ludlow, renowned for its shopping, high quality restaurants, tempting tea rooms, and friendly pubs.
Visit Leominster, Church Stretton and Shrewsbury, as well as the World Heritage Site of the Ironbridge Gorge Museum, plus Stratford-upon-Avon is less than an hour’s drive.
This cottage near Tenbury Wells is the perfect retreat for families and friends exploring Worcestershire, all year round.
Six bedrooms: 2 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x adult bunks, 2 x folding beds. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Snug.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Rangemaster cooker with four electric ovens and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Two cots, two highchairs and stairgate
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4.5 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: The two additional beds are folding beds for use in any room
- Last minute
- “The property was in good general condition but could have done with some TLC (painting and decorating). But overall we had a lovely stay and have already booked again for the same time next year. We all had a fantastic time. Situated in lovely countryside with fantastic views. With plenty of places to visit and see. Looking forward to our stay next year.”
- “In a stunning position with amazing views. Had a big family size kitchen with everything you needed for a few days away with friends, and the extra lounge was a bonus.”
- “We have been having a yearly weekend away with friends and family for about 14 years now, and have been to many large rental houses. Hunters Moon is by far the best house we have ever booked - clean and bright without everyone feeling that they had to be careful of what they did. It was well equipped and in such a beautiful place with a wonderful view from the front of the house. The enclosed garden for our dogs was an added bonus as we could let them out without fear of losing them. We all had a really relaxing and happy weekend and would recommend Hunters Moon to anyone.”
- “The view was fantastic and the farmhouse superb, will definitely return.”
- “The view is fantastic and the garden is lovely. It was a lovely house and we really enjoyed our week.”
About the location
Ludlow 10 miles; Hereford 22 miles.
Tenbury Wells is a charming, ancient market town situated on the banks of the River Teme in Herefordshire. Dating back to the Iron Age and said to have been called 'my little town in the orchard' by Queen Victoria, Tenbury Wells boasts a unique 18th century bridge built by Thomas Telford, the magnificent Pump Rooms, which housed baths where local mineral water was available, and many other listed buildings dating back to the 17th century. This bustling town has many individual shops, traditional pubs, cafes and tea rooms and plays host to many festivals throughout the year notably the Applefest in October and Holly and Mistletoe around Christmas. It is home to weekly craft and farmers’ markets and a fully restored Art Deco cinema with a full programme of events. Ludlow, one of the most beautiful towns in Britain offers a medieval street pattern, which remains almost intact and provides an amazing backdrop for the town's regular markets. Renowned for its shopping, Ludlow also has high quality restaurants, excellent tea shops and pubs. Also within easy reach is Church Stretton, known as Little Switzerland, the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge, Leominster, Hereford and Shrewsbury, as well as the Severn Valley Railway, Berrington Hall and Hay-on-Wye, famous for its annual Literary Festival in May/June. An ideal base for exploring the area.