- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
An immaculately-presented first floor apartment, ideally positioned in the centre of the historic town of Much Wenlock, close to the famous Wenlock Edge.
Providing quality, open plan accommodation furnished in a contemporary style, this Much Wenlock cottage is perfect for a romantic Shropshire break for two.
The small shared front courtyard is perfect for enjoying a morning cup of coffee before you set off to explore this 700 year old town or enjoy a long walk along Wenlock Edge.
The whole region around this Much Wenlock cottage is renowned for its walking, cycling, riding and birdwatching, and with Wenlock Edge on the doorstep and the Shropshire Hills nearby, you are spoilt for choice.
Explore the area&
8217;s pretty villages; wonderful Bridgnorth, Shrewsbury, Church Stretton, Ludlow and the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site, which are all easily accessible from this Much Wenlock cottage.
This Shropshire cottage is an excellent year-round holiday destination for a relaxing break.
All first floor accessed via 12 internal stairs. One double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Public car park 30 yards away (£3 from 8am - 6pm, free overnight)
- Shared front courtyard with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 1 min walk
- Note: This property is not suitable for infants or children.
- Last minute
- “The immediate impact of the property was very good and this was maintained throughout our stay. It was good to think that at the end of a hard day touring that we had a very good apartment to which to return.”
About the location
Bridgnorth 8 miles; Shrewsbury 12 miles.
This delightful 700-year old market town lies on the north east end of the famous Wenlock Edge, in the heart of the beautiful Shropshire countryside. Considered the birthplace of the modern Olympic Games, the town is filled with a patchwork of twisting streets, black and white half timbered buildings, limestone cottages, speciality shops, quality pubs and restaurants. Stroll round the remains of the magnificent 12th century priory, 16th century Guildhall, the interesting Norman church and the Old Gaol House. Above the town rises the 15 mile long Wenlock Edge, boasting glorious views and excellent walking, cycling, and riding. Nearby are the wonderful medieval towns of Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth and Ludlow, the World Heritage Centre of Ironbridge with nine museums and Blists Hill Victorian Village, plus the amazing Wroxeter Roman City and Stokesay Castle.