“Instructions missing for some ...”Instructions missing for some equipment - oven and microwave. Otherwise very comfortable, very peaceful.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
Bewdley 2 miles. This timber-built, single-storey detached Worcestershire cottage is superbly located 2 miles from Bewdley, with stunning far-reaching views towards the Wyre Forest.
Set in an open field with other properties, and with sheep quietly grazing all around, this Worcestershire cottage offers simple, comfortable accommodation with two bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen and a spacious sitting room with doors onto the balcony area, where guests can relax and enjoy the views of the forest.
This charming Worcestershire cottage offers fabulous access to outstanding walks and cycle routes from the doorstep and an abundance of touring opportunities in every direction.
This Worcestershire cottage is just a short walk from one of the Severn Valley Railway stops, which offers a uniquely relaxing way to explore this unspoilt area.
With the West Midlands Safari Park and a choice of National Trust properties, this area, and this Worcestershire cottage, make the perfect place for a romantic break or family holiday, at any time of year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire and doors to balcony area.
- Electric storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, stereo/CD
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, balcony area and furniture
- Shed for bike storage
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no smoking
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There is a fenced fish pond in the garden, please ensure young children are supervised
- Note: There are sheep grazing by the cottage therefore dogs must be kept on a lead when outside of garden area
- Note: Due to the parking area being sloped and on an uneven, shale surface, along with the property being accessed via 2 steps, it may not be suitable for people with mobility problems or wheelchair users.
About the location
Stourport-on-Severn 5 miles; Cleobury Mortimer 7 miles.
The attractive market town of Bewdley, once described as "the most perfect Georgian town in Worcestershire", sits on the banks of the River Severn, and is close to the medieval Wyre Forest, with its many walks and cycle trails. Bewdley offers much to delight visitors, with a good choice of pubs, cafes and restaurants along the riverside, many tiny shops, antique and craft galleries, and all surrounded by beautiful countryside with gentle rolling hills, steep wooded valleys and meandering rivers offering many opportunities to discover a rich diversity of wildlife. The area has some of the best attractions in the country, with the Severn Valley Steam Railway, West Midlands Safari Park, numerous National Trust properties and many colourful events throughout the year, including riverside festivals and regattas, open air concerts and family activities. Something for everyone!