- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Bewdley 2 miles. A charming single-storey log cabin superbly located on the banks of the River Severn just 2 miles from the pretty town of Bewdley. Very comfortably furnished throughout, this Bewdley holiday cottage offers spacious accommodation, perfect for a get-together with family and friends in this peaceful part of Worcestershire. Set over one floor with lovely views of the River Severn, this Worcestershire cottage offers two lovely bedrooms; a twin and a double with doors to the rear garden. The large open plan living accommodation has a cosy woodburning stove, well-equipped fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with doors to the rear garden. The garden of this delightful Bewdley holiday cottage is a perfect place to relax and unwind, and boasts two outside dining areas which benefit from the evening sun, a BBQ and a covered decked area. Fishing can be enjoyed from the banks of the Severn. The bustling town of Bewdley, just two miles away from this Worcestershire cottage, offers fantastic amenities such as traditional pubs, restaurants, individual shops and beautiful timbered buildings. A wonderful Worcestershire cottage, in a beautiful part of the country.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage on request
- Garden with decked area, patio, furniture and BBQ overlooking river
- Fishing rights from the river at bottom of garden (licence required)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 miles
- Note: This property accepts guests aged 15 and over only.
- Last minute
About the location
Stourport-on-Severn 5 miles; Cleobury Mortimer 7 miles.
The attractive market town of Bewdley, once described as "the most perfect Georgian town in Worcestershire", sits on the banks of the River Severn, and is close to the medieval Wyre Forest, with its many walks and cycle trails. Bewdley offers much to delight visitors, with a good choice of pubs, cafes and restaurants along the riverside, many tiny shops, antique and craft galleries, and all surrounded by beautiful countryside with gentle rolling hills, steep wooded valleys and meandering rivers offering many opportunities to discover a rich diversity of wildlife. The area has some of the best attractions in the country, with the Severn Valley Steam Railway, West Midlands Safari Park, numerous National Trust properties and many colourful events throughout the year, including riverside festivals and regattas, open air concerts and family activities. Something for everyone!