- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Bind Farm Cottages
Two totally different yet equally charming properties situated on a 200 acre working farm on the edge of Billingsley, seven miles from Bridgnorth. Set in a tranquil countryside location, these delightful properties are perfect for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers, with the Jack Mytton Pathway passing below the farm and the scenic Stiperstones, Long Mynd and Clee Hills all close by. Discover Ludlow and Shrewsbury with their medieval castles and riverside walks, or visit the Severn Valley Railway, Ironbridge Gorge or Bewdley Safari Park.
A lovely, stone-built, detached cottage decorated and furnished in a traditional country style, boasting a wealth of original beams and trusses, and a lovely patio area with views over the owner's large pond (with resident swans) and surrounding countryside.
Note: This property can be booked with ref 2476 to accommodate up to 6 people.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip and link bed - can be a twin if requested at time of booking), 1 x double with door to garden. Bathroom with bath with hand-held shower over, separate shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, woodburner & French windows to patio.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric double oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent October to April inclusive, outside of these months fuel for woodburner available to purchase locally
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed garden with summerhouse, patio, furniture & BBQ
- Free coarse fishing available 5 mins walk from property, fishing also available on nearby river and pools at additional cost
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.2 miles (via ford, longer on the way back) or 4 miles
- Note: Property on working farm
- Children must be supervised & dogs kept on leads at all times.
About the location
Bridgnorth 7 miles; Ludlow 16 miles.
Billingsley is a small village surrounded by beautiful Shropshire countryside, 7 miles from Bridgnorth. The area offers excellent walking, and boasts easy access to a wealth of country parks, great houses, museums and picturesque Shropshire villages. Enjoy a visit to the delightful Bridgnorth, winner of ‘Britain in Bloom', which comprises of the High Town and the Low Town, connected by winding streets and flights of steps. A bustling Saturday street market provides an ample excuse to explore the town and see the impressive castle ruins, while a ride on the steep funicular railway enables you to glimpse in style what Charles I called “the finest view in all my kingdom". With easy access to The Royal Air Force Museum at Cosford, Ironbridge Gorge, with its 10 museums and striking landscape, and the popular destinations of Shrewsbury and Ludlow, this is an ideal base for an enjoyable break at any time of the year.
- Last minute