- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bind Farm Cottages
Two totally different yet equally charming properties situated on a 200 acre working farm on the edge of Billingsley, seven miles from Bridgnorth. Set in a tranquil countryside location, these delightful properties are perfect for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers, with the Jack Mytton Pathway passing below the farm and the scenic Stiperstones, Long Mynd and Clee Hills all close by. Discover Ludlow and Shrewsbury with their medieval castles and riverside walks, or visit the Severn Valley Railway, Ironbridge Gorge or Bewdley Safari Park.
A charming, 18th century detached barn conversion, featuring a wealth of oak beams, trusses and wall timbers.
The property has a light and airy yet cosy atmosphere, offering all modern facilities.
Perfect for a romantic break for two.
Note: This property can be booked with ref 1983 to accommodate up to 6 people.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with TV and en-suite (shower, basin & WC), exposed beams & French doors to courtyard. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area, sitting area with sofa bed, exposed beams & French doors to front courtyard.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven & ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine (in utility cupboard), dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lockable bike storage
- Front, stone walled courtyard with garden furniture & BBQ
- Free coarse fishing available 5 mins walk from property, fishing also available on nearby river and pools at additional cost
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.2 miles (via ford, longer on the way back) or 4 miles
- Note: This property is only suitable for a maximum of 2 adults and does not accept children.
About the location
Bridgnorth 7 miles; Ludlow 16 miles.
Billingsley is a small village surrounded by beautiful Shropshire countryside, 7 miles from Bridgnorth. The area offers excellent walking, and boasts easy access to a wealth of country parks, great houses, museums and picturesque Shropshire villages. Enjoy a visit to the delightful Bridgnorth, winner of ‘Britain in Bloom', which comprises of the High Town and the Low Town, connected by winding streets and flights of steps. A bustling Saturday street market provides an ample excuse to explore the town and see the impressive castle ruins, while a ride on the steep funicular railway enables you to glimpse in style what Charles I called “the finest view in all my kingdom". With easy access to The Royal Air Force Museum at Cosford, Ironbridge Gorge, with its 10 museums and striking landscape, and the popular destinations of Shrewsbury and Ludlow, this is an ideal base for an enjoyable break at any time of the year.
Note: This property does not accept children.
- Last minute