- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Stratford-upon-Avon 2 miles.
A beautiful, ground floor Stratford-upon-Avon cottage apartment, situated below a yoga studio and a chiropractor's treatment room, in the grounds of the owners’ home, just two miles from Shakespeare’s birthplace.
Offering spacious, contemporary, open plan accommodation, this charming Stratford-upon-Avon cottage is perfect for a romantic retreat or get-together with family and friends.
Luxuriously furnished throughout, this Stratford-upon-Avon cottage apartment provides two lovely bedrooms and a stylish, open plan living area.
Close by, the medieval riverside town of Stratford-upon-Avon has many historic timbered buildings, the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, horse racing, as well as traditional pubs, restaurants and individual shops.
A wonderful holiday destination at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: A yoga studio and chiropractor's treatment room are situated on the first floor above the cottage, with both having occasional one-to-one sessions
- Note: Road noise can be heard when outside the cottage.
About the location
Warwick 9 miles; Royal Leamington Spa 12 miles.
Stratford-upon-Avon is steeped in history and culture and is set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the River Avon. The birthplace of William Shakespeare, Stratford is a popular tourist destination, featuring the world renowned Royal Shakespeare Company. Experience Olde England by visiting Shakespeare’s birthplace and other houses connected to his family. Open all year round, these fascinating buildings boast 16th century furnishings and beautiful grounds and gardens, allowing you to get a feel for Tudor life. The magnificent River Avon is bordered by landscaped parks and offers an array of activities including cruises, rowing and motorboat rides. Alternatively, visit the local National Trust properties, before sampling Stratford’s excellent restaurants and bars. Within easy reach of Warwick and the Cotswold villages of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh, this is a perfect holiday destination all year round.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute