- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This charming, first floor, self-catering holiday apartment is ideally situated, next to the owners' home, in the centre of the medieval town of Stratford-upon-Avon.
Comfortably furnished throughout, this Stratford-upon-Avon self-catering apartment provides ideal accommodation for small groups of friends and families wishing to explore the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
Set solely over the first floor, offering views of the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, this Stratford-upon-Avon self-catering apartment features two pretty bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Prepare picnics and delicious, home-cooked meals in the well-equipped kitchen, and at the end of the day, retire to the bright and airy sitting room to relax and unwind with a film, or curl up with a good book by the fire.
Each morning, muster around the dining table, and spread your guide books and maps across its surface, to plan the day’s adventures from this wonderful Stratford-upon-Avon cottage.
Take a chair from the store inside the cottage, venture outside, and sit in the shared courtyard, surrounded by flowers.
Watch the barges go by on the canal, or catch up on some reading as you relax and soak up the warm summer sunshine.
Just a short walk away, the canal basin boasts a collection of cafés, a superb array of unique shops and restaurants, and landscaped gardens, where you can sit and watch the world go by in the dazzling summer sunshine.
Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, a world-famous tourist attraction, featuring 18th century architecture.
Hop aboard a river cruise and glide down the river for a different perspective of this bustling town.
There are many unspoilt villages and towns in the Cotswolds, all within easy reach of this Stratford-upon-Avon cottage, each offering their own selection of pubs and shops to peruse.
Make sure to pack your walking boots, or hire a bike in the town centre, and explore the luscious countryside surrounding this Cotswolds town.
Explore the historic town of Warwick, and meander through its streets, taking in the wonderful mix of antique shops, team rooms, stylish boutiques, and fine restaurants.
Immerse yourself in history and legend with a guided tour around Warwick Castle; will you be brave enough to take a trip into the dungeons?
This wonderful Stratford-upon-Avon self-catering apartment is the perfect base for exploring the Cotswolds, at any time of year.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and gas fire.
Gas central heating with gas fire. Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Shared courtyard. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop, pub and restaurant 5 mins walk. Note: Property shares a ground floor entrance with the owners, stairs lead directly to front door.
- “A tasteful and comfortable apartment which was very close to amenities and was very clean, well equipped and furnished. Had very helpful owners.”
- “A really lovely place to stay, didn't want to cone home.”
- “The owners are lovely and very helpful. The position of the property is superb and having parking was invaluable. The flat itself is spacious and clean and well presented and the facilities are good with digital TV and wifi, I loved having a coffee maker. The position of the flat is what makes it brilliant, it is so central for walking around Stratford but also great for getting out of town quickly in the car. There is so much to do.”
- “In a prime position for shops, buses and most importantly the RSC Theatre. We hardly needed to use the car - which made our stay more relaxing. The owners made us very welcome and were extremely thoughtful in the everyday essentials which they provided for us. Thank you for a wonderful stay.”
- “Fully deserves its 4 star rating, very spacious with good quality fittings. The location is excellent for the town centre and only 400 metres from the theatre. Parking and car access was very good. In a very quiet location beside the canal. The owners live just across the landing and were very helpful.”
About the location
Warwick 9 miles; Royal Leamington Spa 12 miles.
Stratford-upon-Avon is steeped in history and culture and is set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the River Avon. The birthplace of William Shakespeare, Stratford is a popular tourist destination, featuring the world renowned Royal Shakespeare Company. Experience Olde England by visiting Shakespeare’s birthplace and other houses connected to his family. Open all year round, these fascinating buildings boast 16th Century furnishings and beautiful grounds and gardens, allowing you to get a feel for Tudor life. The magnificent River Avon is bordered by landscaped parks and offers an array of activities including cruises, rowing and motorboat rides. Alternatively, visit the local National Trust Properties, before sampling Stratford’s excellent restaurants and bars. Within easy reach of Warwick and the Cotswold villages of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh, this is a perfect holiday destination all year round.