- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Snitterfield Fruit Farm
Three lovingly renovated, 300-year old, semi-detached barn conversions, in the grounds of a working fruit farm in Snitterfield village, three miles from Stratford-upon-Avon. Beautifully converted, these properties offer warm, rustic accommodation of a very high standard, with exposed oak beams and original brickwork, oak flooring and modern furnishings. Only a few minutes’ walk from each property, through the beautiful main gardens, are a wonderful six seater hydro pool hot tub and a superb indoor heated swimming pool. After a long, busy day, what better way to relax then to spend time in the hot tub, which includes a full-body massage lounger, multi-level seating for people with different heights and a swivel lounge seat. Let your cares slip away and forget the hustle and bustle of daily life, whilst admiring the rolling Warwickshire countryside. Guests also have access to the indoor heated swimming pool, which is consistently heated to around 28 degrees meaning that it can be used at any time of the year. Why not enjoy a swim before breakfast, or spend time and unwind with your loved ones; both children and adults will like taking a dip. The on-site farm shop sells local produce including; cheese, meat, fruit and vegetables, while Snitterfield's amenities are nearby. An ideal country base with a touch of luxury!
Stratford-upon-Avon 3 miles. A lovely, single-storey barn conversion offering luxurious furnishings with rustic charm.
Ideal for a romantic break at any time of year.
Note: This property can be booked with Refs. 914530 and 914531, together they sleep 8.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with TV and en-suite bathroom (down two deep steps) with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Environmentally-friendly biomass central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- On-site washing machine and tumble dryer available on request
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private gravelled courtyard with furniture
- BBQ on request
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool (10 metres long, 1.2 metres deep) and hydro pool hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Farm shop on-site
- Village shop 10 mins walk, pub 1 mile
- Note: 6 fishing reservoirs next to owner's grounds available for fishing at £7 per day
- Children must be supervised
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is unsuitable for those with limited mobility.
About the location
Warwick 9 miles; Royal Leamington Spa 12 miles.
Stratford-upon-Avon is steeped in history and culture and is set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the River Avon. The birthplace of William Shakespeare, Stratford is a popular tourist destination, featuring the world renowned Royal Shakespeare Company. Experience Olde England by visiting Shakespeare’s birthplace and other houses connected to his family. Open all year round, these fascinating buildings boast 16th Century furnishings and beautiful grounds and gardens, allowing you to get a feel for Tudor life. The magnificent River Avon is bordered by landscaped parks and offers an array of activities including cruises, rowing and motorboat rides. Alternatively, visit the local National Trust Properties, before sampling Stratford’s excellent restaurants and bars. Within easy reach of Warwick and the Cotswold villages of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh, this is a perfect holiday destination all year round.
- Last minute