- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Snitterfield Fruit Farm
Three lovingly renovated, 300-year old, semi-detached barn conversions, in the grounds of a working fruit farm in Snitterfield village, three miles from Stratford-upon-Avon. Beautifully converted, these properties offer warm, rustic accommodation of a very high standard, with exposed oak beams and original brickwork, oak flooring and modern furnishings. Only a few minutes’ walk from each property, through the beautiful main gardens, are a wonderful six seater hydro pool hot tub and a superb indoor heated swimming pool. After a long, busy day, what better way to relax then to spend time in the hot tub, which includes a full-body massage lounger, multi-level seating for people with different heights and a swivel lounge seat. Let your cares slip away and forget the hustle and bustle of daily life, whilst admiring the rolling Warwickshire countryside. Guests also have access to the indoor heated swimming pool, which is consistently heated to around 28 degrees meaning that it can be used at any time of the year. Why not enjoy a swim before breakfast, or spend time and unwind with your loved ones; both children and adults will like taking a dip. The on-site farm shop sells local produce including; cheese, meat, fruit and vegetables, while Snitterfield's amenities are nearby. An ideal country base with a touch of luxury!
Stratford-upon-Avon 3 miles.
A charming single-storey barn conversion, featuring a wet room with roll-top bath, exposed beams and a high standard of accommodation.
Note: This property can be booked with Refs.
914529 and 914530, together they sleep 8.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with exposed beams and TV: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with roll-top bath, wet room shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area (seats 8) and exposed beams.
- Environmentally-friendly biomass central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- On-site washing machine and tumble dryer available on request
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private front garden with lawn, decking and furniture
- BBQ on request
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool (10 metres long, 1.2 metres deep) and hydro pool hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Farm shop on-site
- Village shop 10 mins walk, pub 1 mile
- Note: 6 fishing reservoirs next to owner's grounds available for fishing at £7 per day
- Children must be supervised.
Note: The swimming pool and hydro pool hot tub are available from 31st October 2015.
- Last minute
- “The property was of a very high standard and everything was very clean and tidy. The information folder had enough information in it for a months holiday as well as all possible emergency info. The owners spoke to us and were available if we should have had any problems. The pool and hot tub were again very clean indeed with clear instructions for use and a real bonus for us given that we were not treated to good weather! Welcome tea, coffee and milk was most appreciated plus the pot of home-made jam. This property is definitely in our 'to visit' again folder.”
- “The Stables was warm, cosy, quiet and very comfortable, with friendly helpful owners. The location was perfect to visit plenty of beautiful towns and villages in the surrounding areas. An absolutely perfect holiday, will definitely be visiting again in the future. A lovely way to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary.”
- “We really enjoyed our stay at the Stables at Stratford Upon Avon. The hosts were very welcoming and the accommodation warm and inviting.”
- “First class accommodation within reach of Stratford and Warwick. The owners are most helpful and informative.”
- “The owners were excellent hosts and could not do enough for you to make your stay great.”
- “The location and amenities were excellent. Host was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Overall this was a very relaxing holiday and I would book here again.”
- “Quiet, relaxing spot. Very good position for visiting the area; ideal for popping into Stratford. Coarse fishing lakes on doorstep were excellent. Will be booking this cottage next year!”
About the location
Warwick 9 miles; Royal Leamington Spa 12 miles.
Stratford-upon-Avon is steeped in history and culture and is set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the River Avon. The birthplace of William Shakespeare, Stratford is a popular tourist destination, featuring the world renowned Royal Shakespeare Company. Experience Olde England by visiting Shakespeare’s birthplace and other houses connected to his family. Open all year round, these fascinating buildings boast 16th Century furnishings and beautiful grounds and gardens, allowing you to get a feel for Tudor life. The magnificent River Avon is bordered by landscaped parks and offers an array of activities including cruises, rowing and motorboat rides. Alternatively, visit the local National Trust Properties, before sampling Stratford’s excellent restaurants and bars. Within easy reach of Warwick and the Cotswold villages of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh, this is a perfect holiday destination all year round.