- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely terraced cottage, ideally-located within a 10 minute walk from the centre of ever-popular Stratford-upon-Avon.
This Stratford-upon-Avon cottage has been thoughtfully furnished throughout to provide very comfortable accommodation, ideal for a relaxing break with family or friends.
This charming Stratford-upon-Avon cottage offers a well-equipped dining kitchen, a cosy sitting room and a specially-designed, sunny rear garden with gravel and patio areas and furniture, perfect for dining alfresco on a summer's evening.
The medieval centre of Stratford-upon-Avon is just a 5-10 minute walk away and offers numerous attractions including Shakespeare's birthplace, river cruises and the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, along with pubs, shops and restaurants to suit all tastes.
Numerous NT properties are within easy reach, along with Warwick Castle, Blenheim Palace, Worcester and the beautiful Cotswolds countryside.
A lovely Stratford-upon-Avon cottage in a great holiday location at any time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- One car parking permit for FOC 24 hour roadside parking
- Free unrestricted parking close by
- Patio garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk.
- Last minute
- “A lovely house in a lovely position”
- “The property was very clean, well maintained and with enough furniture and gadgets to make your stay very pleasurable. It was in a great position, an easy walk straight into the center of Stratfod-upon-avon and all the attractions of the town. Although the property is small, it is certainly large enough for a family of four. The only possible problem is the parking, although we were able to park along the street in front of the property most of the time, but there were times when it was necessary to park in adjourning streets.”
- “Well equipped cottage, spotlessly clean and heating kept property warm. Location fabulous for Stratford.”
- “A wonderful little cottage in an ideal location. We really enjoyed our time there.”
- “The cottage was in a good location and met our needs. The central heating was excellent as was the wi fi connection. The owner was very helpful and made us feel welcome.”
- “Pinecote is a beautiful and cosy little house perfect for a family of 4. It was really convenient to walk into Stratford and a perfect base for visiting the Cotswolds.”
- “Easy walking distance to the Town Centre. Parking Permit made for easy parking. Close to many other towns and cities (Worcester only 25 minutes away).”
- “The owner was very friendly and we had a very pleasant stay in Stratford. The city centre was easily accessible from the house on foot. There was always parking outside the house. If we again spend our holiday in Stratford, then we would love to rent the cottage.”
- “A great place to stay!”
About the location
Warwick 9 miles; Royal Leamington Spa 12 miles.
Stratford-upon-Avon is steeped in history and culture and is set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the River Avon. The birthplace of William Shakespeare, Stratford is a popular tourist destination, featuring the world renowned Royal Shakespeare Company. Experience Olde England by visiting Shakespeare’s birthplace and other houses connected to his family. Open all year round, these fascinating buildings boast 16th Century furnishings and beautiful grounds and gardens, allowing you to get a feel for Tudor life. The magnificent River Avon is bordered by landscaped parks and offers an array of activities including cruises, rowing and motorboat rides. Alternatively, visit the local National Trust Properties, before sampling Stratford’s excellent restaurants and bars. Within easy reach of Warwick and the Cotswold villages of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh, this is a perfect holiday destination all year round.